July YCOTM 2014 Winner - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
Contests YourCobalt.Com contests

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-01-2014, 06:10 PM Thread Starter
Subforum Moderator
Subforum Moderator

Garage
July YCOTM 2014 Winner

This month's (and what a month!) winner is blu3_v1p3r and his sleek SS sedan. It honestly was a much closer race than I anticipated, but a true champion emerged and should be congratulated accordingly. Good job blu3. We're looking forward to seeing more mods and personality from your Cobalt soon!

Blu3_V1p3r / 2009 Imperial Blue Metallic SS/TC Sedan / Norfolk, VA

2007 Mitsu Eclipse GT-V6 - Injen CAI, Tanabe STB, Tanabe UB, Progress 24mm RSB, Moog Problem Solver rear links, TWM GS STS w/Big Type R knob & aluminum base bushings, Torque Solution shifter cable bushings, Redline MT-90 transmission fluid (coming soon) Show-off thread!
1986 Pontiac Bonneville V6 - Stock w/upside down carb lid (+25hp)

Last edited by Plain Jane; 08-01-2014 at 08:13 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-01-2014, 07:39 PM
Expert

OK, ok... Thank you.... where to start... OK First and foremost I would like to thank everyone here at YourCobalt.com. I may not be able to keep up and post as much as some of you... *cough* PJ *cough* with your 400+ plus post in the random thread, but i try to add a little bit here and there.... I would also like the to thank the guy that sold me this car, even though I can't remember your name. I'd like to thank my friends for not bashing my car like I thought they would... not like they can say much, since it's faster then most of thiers.... LOL sorry guys. I also want to mention everyone at GM in the Lordstown plant that helped build the car.... Bill, Bob, Billy Bob, Joe, Joe Bob, Rob, Robby, Bobby Joe, Robert, Jo-Jo, and last but not least Cotton-Eye Joe. And the very lst person I want to mention is the guy the backed out of my drive way and hit my car the other day, because of you I now get a left rear door and repairs on my quarter panel. Also the 2 dents that were in my left front door will be fixed now, even though they were there before you hit the car.... Thank you I'm out

*Mic Drop*

Ok in all seriousness now thanks for the votes guys and gals. You guys are way better then most of the the people on the other cobalt forum of which we will not mention.

2009 Imperial Blue Metallic Cobalt SS/TC Sedan
K&N Intake | Injen Upper Charge Pipe | MPx 3" Catless DP | TurboXS 3" RFL Catback | Tein S-Tech Springs | Eibach Front and Rear Swaybars | OTTP Short Throw | OTTP Stage 2 Rotated Mounts | White Stock Rims | 4th Gen Depo Projectors | 5000K HIDS | 3000K HID Fogs | MPx Shorty Antenna | 25 & 35% Tint

2008 Victory Red HHR SS - Bone Stock
2007 Sunburst Orange Metallic LS Coupe -SOLD

Last edited by blu3_v1p3r; 08-01-2014 at 08:21 PM.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-01-2014, 08:12 PM Thread Starter
Subforum Moderator
Subforum Moderator

Garage
Best acceptance speech ever lol.

2007 Mitsu Eclipse GT-V6 - Injen CAI, Tanabe STB, Tanabe UB, Progress 24mm RSB, Moog Problem Solver rear links, TWM GS STS w/Big Type R knob & aluminum base bushings, Torque Solution shifter cable bushings, Redline MT-90 transmission fluid (coming soon) Show-off thread!
post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-01-2014, 08:22 PM
Expert

I never got an award that I could ever do a lil speech for, so it seemed like fun.... glad you liked it....

2009 Imperial Blue Metallic Cobalt SS/TC Sedan
K&N Intake | Injen Upper Charge Pipe | MPx 3" Catless DP | TurboXS 3" RFL Catback | Tein S-Tech Springs | Eibach Front and Rear Swaybars | OTTP Short Throw | OTTP Stage 2 Rotated Mounts | White Stock Rims | 4th Gen Depo Projectors | 5000K HIDS | 3000K HID Fogs | MPx Shorty Antenna | 25 & 35% Tint

2008 Victory Red HHR SS - Bone Stock
2007 Sunburst Orange Metallic LS Coupe -SOLD
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-01-2014, 08:27 PM Thread Starter
Subforum Moderator
Subforum Moderator

Garage
Loved it.

post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-16-2014, 12:31 PM
Newcomer

This car is sick I just bought my first car 2010 Chevy Cobalt Sedan and I want to fix it up but I dont know where to start any advice anyone?
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-16-2014, 12:42 PM
YourCobalt of the Month WinnerForum God

His is an SS but you can still do suspension and wheels easy.

2009 Cobalt LS XFE (F23) Victory Red
YYZ V.3 Springs, Koni shocks/struts, Powell XXX rear swaybar, Brembo brake swap, 5 lug conversion, Ion Redline wheels, SS/SC interior swap including power conversion, K&N intake, Trifecta tune, Ark Performance N-II catback, Ark shorty antenna, SS body kit, Powell F23 rotated mount, LNF rear mount, Powell CABs
Soon to come- EFR 6758 turbo kit and make Retro Headlights.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-19-2014, 07:57 AM
Newcomer

What body kit is that? Where can I get it from?
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-19-2014, 09:53 AM
Super Moderator

It's the ss kit.
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-19-2014, 01:04 PM
Newcomer

I can't find this kit on the internet
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode