Front Turn Signal Problems (not the Bulbs) - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
Register Home Forums Photo Gallery Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow
Problems and Service Talk about any mechanical problems you are having

YourCobalt.com is the premier Chevrolet Cobalt Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2010, 12:44 PM
Newcomer

Angry Front Turn Signal Problems (not the Bulbs)

iv got an 05 cobalt 2dr base. my front turn signals stopped blinking but they still light up, at first it was just the driverside then it worked for a month or so then both stopped blinking. the first thing that came to mind was that i had a bad flasher but no auto shops around here carrys 1 so i bought the haynes book and no where in the book is there anything about the vehical having a flasher. idk im not sure what the problem is.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-04-2010, 08:35 AM
Newcomer

Usually when your front blinkers remain lit but don't flash it is because the blinkers in the rear are out. Have you checked the rear? Also, check your brake lights and make sure they are working as well. Could be bad bulbs in the rear or a bad brake pedal switch.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread