Yourcobalt.com Awards! - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
YourCobalt.com Site Issues Any technical site issues or problems please post in here or any suggestions on how to improve the site.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-23-2010, 12:05 AM Thread Starter
XFE
Wootsauce!
Staff Alumni
YourCobalt.com Premium Member

Send a message via AIM to XFE
Yourcobalt.com Awards!

Here at Yourcobalt.com, we currently have 4 awards that you can request to receive. Just follow the links and explain why you should receive the award in the box. You can include pictures in there also. IF you have any questions, just PM a member of the MOD staff.

Forum Veteran Award
This award is given to members who have been active for 2+ years and/or have 2000 posts.

Purple Heart Award
This award is given to members who have been in an accident with their Cobalt/Pontiac. It has been the standard the we require pictures when requesting this award.

Going the Distance Award
Awarded to members who have rolled over 100,000 miles (160,000km) on their Cobalt

Bling Bling Award
Awards given for members who have spent over $3000 on upgrades. Performance, exterior, interior, audio, etc. When requesting this award please try to include a mod list and/or pictures.

_

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-17-2010, 11:14 PM Thread Starter
XFE
Wootsauce!
Staff Alumni

Send a message via AIM to XFE
Check out the awards you can possibly receive on YC.com!

post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-02-2013, 06:48 AM
Levee
YourCobalt of the Month Winner
Admin

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to Leveecius
Are these even active anymore? If so, where do they show at? If not, how can we get these back up and add more (I know XFE aka Mike had made a few more a while ago, but I wouldn't mind seeing these come up again). I'd like to see a way where they can be posted somewhere for other people to see them.

'09 SS/TC - Stolen
Mods - Injen CAI, CIA MAF Relocate CP's, Dejon FMIC,
Custom 3" DP, 3" Exhaust, GT3076R, Pioneer AVH-4100DVD, Hurst STS, ZZP triple pod, Autometer Cobalt boost/DPIC/WB gauges, Nitto NT05 245/40/18's, H&R Springs, 80:20 Meth Spray
Future - KSport Kontrol Pro Coilovers, 10% Tint, FMIC spray
538whp/501wtq @38 psi on meth and 93 oct on stock ish motor

06 EVO IX MR/SE - Sold
Mods - *Updated 10/6/13* AEM TRUboost EBC, 4in custom TBE, SD dual 93/e85 tune, ETS 4in Race Core FMIC, Dual Aeromotive 400lph Fuel Pumps, T4 Tubular Manifold w/ dual WG's, FP Super99HTZ DBB Turbo, GSC 274 mivec cams, ARP headstuds/rod studs, FIC 2150cc Injectors, Aeromotive FPR, Aeromotive Fuel Rail, catch can, Mini Battery Kit, Slim Coolant Fan, Kiggly Racing high pressure valve Springs/Titanium Retainers, Supertech Stainless Steel Valves, Dual VTA Tial 44mm WG's, 4g64 Stroker Manley Pistons, 155mm 2.4 LR Manley Turbo Plus I Beam Rods with ARP 625 Studs, 100mm forged non-billet Manley Crankshaft, Full H/E PNP with Port Matching, Kiggly Racing Girdle, Dual Tial 50mm BOV's, Excedy Triple Disc Carbon HD Clutch, AEM EMS

'95 Ram 2500 Diesel
Mods - 5in TBE, Boost Elbow set to 28psi, Adjusted fuel pump, Open Turbo.

Future Mods- Super Street Clutch (rated @1400ftlbs tq), 67mm turbo, 160lb valve springs, added timing, tubular exhaust manifold, larger injectors, possible 6 spd swap.

Master ASE Certified Gasoline/Diesel Technician since 2004

Speed Junkies Social Group

Yourcobalt Official Facebook Page!

Syndicate of Tuners Official Page! Up and going again as of 1/11/13

Click here to PM me if you have questions or issues!

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-02-2013, 07:24 AM
Super Moderator

Garage
this does sound sweet and adding more will be even sweeter!

WA636R - Switchblade Silver Mt 09 Sedan LT 2.2L LAP......Auto!

MODS:Fe5 TC Shock + Struts\Moog Endlinks\YYZ V1 Springs\SC Gunmetal Wheels. Badmab Shorty Header\GMPP Performance Exhaust\ZZP 2.5 Catted DP\K&N Drop-in filter\High Flow Intake Tube. Gen4 Headlights\6K Low Beam HID\LED 3rd Brake Light\LED Turn Signals,Plate,Trunk, Dome, Reverse, Side-marker\ Debadge "LT" & GM fender badges\Shorty Antenna

Join YC.com on Facebook! Like YC.com on facebook too!
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-02-2013, 07:56 AM
Super Moderator

Garage
You have to have an admin add them to your name everytime you attain it. Similar to when you win YCOTM. At least that is my understanding. I've seen a few people with them, I know I fall into all of those catagories except the accident one!

Adding more would be good too. Top NA, Top SC, Top TC awards. Because race car (if you race it), pimp my ride (body kits or heavy visual mods), Blinder (HID's), the list could go on and on!

05 Mitsubishi Evolution 8
05 Chevy Cobalt LS (RIP 7/13/2013)
99 Nissan Altima GXE (Daily)
99 Subaru Legacy (Daily)
07 Jeep Liberty Limited (No longer the tow truck for the balt )

If you have questions and I'm not on please PM, notifications go straight to my phone 24/7.

My Showoff
Join YC on FB
Syndicate of Tuners.com
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-02-2013, 07:59 AM
Levee
Admin

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbalts View Post
You have to have an admin add them to your name everytime you attain it. Similar to when you win YCOTM. At least that is my understanding. I've seen a few people with them, I know I fall into all of those catagories except the accident one!

Adding more would be good too. Top NA, Top SC, Top TC awards. Because race car (if you race it), pimp my ride (body kits or heavy visual mods), Blinder (HID's), the list could go on and on!
I agree, I've been looking into it, I've seen that a while ago the Moderators were able to award these, not sure if we are even allowed to still or not. That's why I was asking. I wouldn't mind making some more to put in here, but would need someone with better PS'ing skills than me to make some trophy logos for them.

'09 SS/TC - Stolen
Custom 3" DP, 3" Exhaust, GT3076R, Pioneer AVH-4100DVD, Hurst STS, ZZP triple pod, Autometer Cobalt boost/DPIC/WB gauges, Nitto NT05 245/40/18's, H&R Springs, 80:20 Meth Spray

06 EVO IX MR/SE - Sold
Mods - *Updated 10/6/13* AEM TRUboost EBC, 4in custom TBE, SD dual 93/e85 tune, ETS 4in Race Core FMIC, Dual Aeromotive 400lph Fuel Pumps, T4 Tubular Manifold w/ dual WG's, FP Super99HTZ DBB Turbo, GSC 274 mivec cams, ARP headstuds/rod studs, FIC 2150cc Injectors, Aeromotive FPR, Aeromotive Fuel Rail, catch can, Mini Battery Kit, Slim Coolant Fan, Kiggly Racing high pressure valve Springs/Titanium Retainers, Supertech Stainless Steel Valves, Dual VTA Tial 44mm WG's, 4g64 Stroker Manley Pistons, 155mm 2.4 LR Manley Turbo Plus I Beam Rods with ARP 625 Studs, 100mm forged non-billet Manley Crankshaft, Full H/E PNP with Port Matching, Kiggly Racing Girdle, Dual Tial 50mm BOV's, Excedy Triple Disc Carbon HD Clutch, AEM EMS

'95 Ram 2500 Diesel

Future Mods- Super Street Clutch (rated @1400ftlbs tq), 67mm turbo, 160lb valve springs, added timing, tubular exhaust manifold, larger injectors, possible 6 spd swap.

post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-02-2013, 08:01 AM
Super Moderator

Garage
Couldn't we just take some from online with creator permission. Also, doesn't Admin know how to add the awards?

99 Subaru Legacy (Daily)

If you have questions and I'm not on please PM, notifications go straight to my phone 24/7.

My Showoff
Join YC on FB
Syndicate of Tuners.com
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-02-2013, 08:02 AM
Subforum Moderator
YourCobalt of the Quarter Winner
Subforum Moderator

Garage
I should get a super duper bling award

Forged L61 BW S252 Turbocharged Showoff Thread
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-02-2013, 08:03 AM
Levee
Admin

Garage
I'm sure he does, I'm just not sure if he has taken the time to do so. I know I have at least one of those awards from my cobalt for sure. (I've even seen my request to get it lol) I know it's not hard to add more, just a little time consuming.

'09 SS/TC - Stolen

06 EVO IX MR/SE - Sold

'95 Ram 2500 Diesel

post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-02-2013, 08:04 AM
Super Moderator

Garage
You can also have a no traction award too!

99 Subaru Legacy (Daily)

My Showoff
Join YC on FB
Syndicate of Tuners.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode