Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

KYPSE/2007 Laser Blue SS/SC/Central NY

3K views 29 replies 8 participants last post by  Soaxin 
#1 · (Edited)
Here is my 07 Laser Blue SS/SC

PEEFORMANCE: Sticker mod to help spool the supercharger up faster, FLUXCAPACITOR tuned at 88mph, 42# injectors, 2.90 pulley, dual pass, BadMab Shorty Header, ZZP 3" Catted DP, K&N Typhoon Intake, HPTune, and Tsudo Catback.

EXTERIOR: Debadge and niteshade, black front lip, eye lids

INTERIOR: ZZP Tripple Gauge Pod, AEM Uego Wideband, Color matched trim, zzp triple pillar pod

UPCOMING: ZZP HE, OptionB, Coilovers, wheels and tires, LED Tails, and retrofits.

My old beat up POS.

See less See more
#3 ·
My 3rd favorite color!!!!

#5 ·
Well the lazer blue was my second favorite color after the sunburst orange, then they made imperial blue.... and that bumped lazer blue down.... but yeah i sure do like blue ont he cobalts....

#6 ·
If only they had a blue or white Cobalt for sale when I bought mine but I was in a rush because my civics tranny was having issues so I traded it in when the check engine light turned off and made sure that it was in an area that they couldnt take my civic on the highway because thats where you would notice the tranny having issues. Only options was silver and black.

#7 ·
i effin love that blue soooo much

#10 ·
looks good man

#17 ·
#20 ·
Welcome Soaxin, didn't realise it was you before, I'll be at the Syracuse autocross and every other one so hope to meet you this summer.

Noticed from the pictures being the exact same as on Instagram.

#21 ·
I forgot my name was different on here lol. Yeah I liked the IG pics so I uploaded them to Image shack. Hopefully I can get some suspension work done b4 the syracuse event. Ive never done autox before nor have I ever really raced lol who are you on IG?

#22 ·
Same as username, I don't post too much. I have all suspension and no power at the moment.

#23 ·
Suspension are my favorite mods to do. I was thinking a mid-subfram brace would be a good thing to fab up. I had one on my old ion.

#24 ·
Sounds like the under car rails Powell makes.

#26 ·
If you are going to get into autox try it out with your current setup first. Once you start racing you'll start figuring out what you need to do to set up your suspension. I went a little overboard on my front end and had to scale it back just a bit to help compensate for understeer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.