Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts - View Single Post - What Did You Do Today?
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 11-21-2014, 12:32 PM Thread Starter
Coby7
Super Moderator
YourCobalt.com Premium Member

Garage
Just came back from the ostheopath, still in pain but she moved it from my arm to between shoulder and neck area somewhere under the big neck muscle. She said the goal was to bring the projected pain back to the actual injury. So I guess the closer the pain gets to my erniated disc in my neck the closer I'll be to being cured. I have to tell you I do not wish this to anybody even my worst enemies . My therapist is a woman and she says most women that have the same problem I have say the pain is worse than childbirth. The pain at it's peak is 9.9 on a scale of 1 to 10. At 10 you pass out, I've passed out at least 3 times so far and I've come really close at 9.9 about 100 times in the last 5 weeks. At 9.9 you lose your vision, because of the pain intensity your body stops sending blood to your head and eyesight is first to go. When your brain starves you pass out only to be awaken by the pain which promply hit 10 again and I would pass out again. This is hell on earth. People watch your back eventhough I'm not sure what wrong move I did to cause this but it takes away several days out of your life and quite effectively wipes the smile off your face.

Every minute spent angry is a happy minute lost for ever and ever!!!
Drives 2016 Cocoa Buick Encore 1.4L Turbo auto KL4CJDSB2GB652675
Drives 2016 Sunset Orange Trax LT1 1.4L Turbo auto 3GNCJPSB8GL142716

Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome