Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts - View Single Post - Import Wars #3
Thread: Import Wars #3
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-26-2008, 01:57 PM Thread Starter
CDizzle
Newcomer

Import Wars #3

Second one was yesterday, forgot to post up. Next one is June 7! Saturday, night racing (time trials start around 4pm, eliminations at 7, payouts around 10). Each event has more cars so far, but only 2 events. Lots of Hondas mostly, but a couple Ecotec Caviliers.

My buddy won the Super Street class (15.00 and slower, dial your own et) at the first event in his Neon dialing in at 16.2 (beat one of the Ecotec Cavy's in the final round) and I won yesterday dialing in at 15.1 in my black Neon (best time of 14.972 @ 94.08 mph). Got a check for $200 for winning (entry fee was $45).

Haven't seen any Cobalts out, there was a supercharged Cavilier there yesterday running mid 14's I think.

Come on guys, I know there's a few Cobalts in the Milwaukee area that should go.

Lots of classes.
Super Street (15.00 and slower)
Super Mod (13.00 and slower, Supercharged Cobalts here?)
Super Quick (12.99 and faster, I think these guys do qualifying rounds to get there dial-in)
Pro-FWD (the dude that won yesterday ran 10.8 in finals, haven't seen any Cobalts that would compete here ever)
Pro-Outlaw (yeah, they run like 9's).

Great Lakes Dragaway

Points standings at bottom, my name should pop up when they update it

I like Neons, somebody help me :(

Black 96 Dodge Neon coupe. Still dead.

Barney purple 97 Neon coupe. Quick and gay looking. 13.379 @ 101.07 mph. N/A, full interior, pump gas, slicks.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome