Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts - View Single Post - Cobalt No Crank
Thread: Cobalt No Crank
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 09-25-2017, 11:36 AM
kitbuf
Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmullis View Post
I just replaced the motor in my 09 cobalt lt all connectors are on and now it won't crank
Read through this post as he had replaced a motor in his as well and had a no crank condition when done......might help you out.
https://www.yourcobalt.com/forums/pro...o-crank-6.html

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coby7 View Post
Check battery and fuses...
Coby7,
Not trying to hi-jack this thread here....but I have posted a thread about a no crank problem and when reading through a post from Charlie Gates it sounded like you and another fellow, Tbird, got him pointed in the right direction through diagnostics to find his problem. If you don't mind reading my post about the "no crank/no start" issue I am having and helping me work through trouble shooting that it would be great. Kind of a weird issue I am having there as I have only checked voltage at the crank relay and am puzzled but it seems I may need to start at the ignition switch and work may way through.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome