Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts - View Single Post - Wichita KS
Thread: Wichita KS
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 02-24-2009, 09:17 PM Thread Starter
dkanderson
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09blackonblack View Post
looks like were the only ones :/
Man ive been away from the site for a short while, but i am glade to know that i am not the only one in Wichita anymore that is on this site!!!! I have been lookin for people that have the same interest with the balts that i do. Well i am live near the seneca and harry intersection, and would like to meet anyone else that is in wichita some weekend when the weather is nice. Cant miss my car, it is loud and black with black window tint and blacked out wheel covers and i am sporting the YC.com logos on the side windows. Look for me in the streets.

mods: eibach sportlines springs- GMPP SRI, TWM short throw- 2.25" Custom exhaust (except headers)Racing Solution Catless 2.5 Down Pipe, Single resonator in middle of exhaust, flowmaster race muffler (about 14" from tip to tip) 4" magnaflow tip- gen1 halos- 5% tint- blacked out wheel caps- under-dash blue neons- one 12" Jensen with 1200watt 2channel Sony amp

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome