Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

What size piping do you want for the downpipe?

• 2.25"

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • 2.5"

Votes: 31 91.2%
Status
Not open for further replies.

2.2L Downpipe - What size do you want?

8K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  Beamer 
#1 ·
Hey everyone. The progress on the 2.2L downpipe is coming along nicely. What size do you want for the pipes? 2.25" or 2.5"?

Vote in the poll

#9 ·
does a zzp header/dp combo fit on a tsudo exhaust

#10 ·
depend's on the kinda of performance and sound you want out of your exhuast... i'm sponsered by an exhuast shop locally and we've done nothing but test different setup's on my car the 2.25 down pipe catless with a resonator and a tip is LOUD as shit and kinda obnoxious and open's up the topend more on performance while keepin a decent bottom end for torque... wen we upped to 2.5 it's opened up top end way more but my bottom end was weak as hell and felt real sluggish personally i'm runnin 2.25 catlest no resonator and a tip it's obonoxious loud but work really well for my higher rpm runs with auto-x and track while keepin my bottom end just enough to get back up to speed.... and this is all the way back 2.25 or 2.5

#16 · (Edited)
All I have to say is THANK YOU!!!!!

I am glad we the people who drive auto's are being blessed by you. (sorry I'm tired...it's been a long day and I've been sick all week)...going to bed now....hopefully I will see the info sooner than later for this.

Will pricing be comparable to other manufacturers or will it beat them? Will you be running a deal with the header and dp combo or will you be selling them separately and/or together?

Thanks.

I'm impatient. Any updates yet?

#17 ·
sweet i need to get back in the performance game

#18 ·
ahh i want one so bad! how much longer must you tease me with the testing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.