Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Here

2K views 26 replies 12 participants last post by  scagnetti76 
#1 ·
Hello everyone, I am new to this forum. I have a Black 2006 Cobalt LS with custom cat back exhaust, eibach sportline lowering springs, K&N drop in filter, blacked out tail lights, side markers and third break light. I will be doing more in the coming future like SS body kit amongst other things. I look forward to getting help and helping others when I can.

#5 ·
Thanks for the welcome. Here you go, let me know what you think.

#7 ·
I will be getting new rims and tires. I got this setup before I decided to go with an all black theme.

#11 ·
I am going to paint the calipers and drums, but I am planning on doing a rear disc conversion and the headlights I will be getting black head lights. Thanks for the advice, I welcome every comment.

#14 ·
Oh yes, black they will be. I am and hopefully going to paint them next weekend. In about 2 weeks I will be able to order my black headlights.

#16 ·
Yeah, I have a lot of plans for my car. Right now my focus is the exterior. I have my sideskirts already. All I need is the ss front and rear bumpers and lips and the exterior will be completed. I have my shorty antenna already ordered and the headlights in a couple of weeks hopefully, so its coming along.

#19 ·
Thank you. Right now I am on 215/45/17 but I plan on getting bigger rims and tires. My plan is to go with 225/40/18.

#20 ·
welcome bro... r u gonna be buying the headlights black? if so i was gonna do it but then deside to save the 150 and spend 10 bucks and did it myself.

#21 ·
Thanks for the welcome. I am going to buy them. I was thinking about doing it myself, but I decided to buy them just in case I trade out in the future. That way I can take it back to stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.