Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Colorsss....

970 views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  Snake890217 
#1 ·
so, we all know, i have a black ls. with the cream/black interior that looks like crap imo. so what i was thinking, is a secondary color to paint some pieces. im painting all the main plastics black, just looking for a secondary color to do little things, that would stand out. i was thinking silver, but idk. anyone have ideas or pics ? same with the exterior, kinda thinking of going silver or white decals/stickers and whatnot. i have the ss wing, and i was thinking the middle of the wing, and the end pieces silver. im just not sure lol any help would be awesome! thanks.

#2 ·
Try different things. paint is very cheap and on most things, you can strip the paint if you dont like it and put new color over it.

If I had a black car, Id go with red. But as you can see, Ive got a red balt. lol
Green looks pretty bad ass on black balts; a lime green.

OR

Just completely black it out. Black EVERYTHING.

#3 ·
either white or gunmetal... if u went blue or something like that it would be the main focus, not the black... my secondary color is gunmetal (also the color of my drums...) these pix are kinda old, but the mirror caps & the door pulls are also gunmetal now, i just havent taken any newer pix... i'm wanting to do around the shifter gunmetal too, just havent done it yet, lol...anywho here are some pix...

and here's my secondary on the outside... (my calipers r the same blue as my interior too)

#6 ·
black and dark green i LOVE. Or a midnight blue type thing. Not blurple like lobalt, dark blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.