Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lowered!!

4K views 45 replies 15 participants last post by  tylerh 
#1 ·
ah jk. but soon. debating wether to get the dropzone's that lower 2" or the ss stock ones whatever theyre called that lower it 1.5". any input other than the ss stock ones wont damage my car as much.. maybe? thanks.

#19 · (Edited)
The ss/sc springs don't lower 1.5. Or else everyone wouldve bought them used. They only lower about a 1/2 inch. Ain't worth it. Just get eibach or even ksport. Those are good springs and sell for $140

my springs do drop the most but the lip kit doesn't have anything to do with it looking low. With a base the b&g springs would look just as low as mine

my car isn't a base. It's an ss/na and I'm wingless!! Lol

#20 ·
The ss/sc springs don't lower 1.5. Or else everyone wouldve bought them used. They only lower about a 1/2 inch. Ain't worth it. Just get eibach or even ksport. Those are good springs and sell for $140

my springs do drop the most but the lip kit doesn't have anything to do with it looking low. With a base the b&g springs would look just as low as mine

my car isn't a base. It's an ss/na and I'm wingless!! Lol
i found a set on ebay for like 75 bucks and it says they lower the car 1.5 prob jus some kid that doesnt know what hes talkin about. and what do you guys think about the dropzone springs. theyre 99/set. risk the cheap set or just get sportlines and be safe??

#32 ·
naw it doesn't lower the car anymore..What it does is prevent the car from bottoming out. Like say you are goin kinda fast and you hit a hard bump or pothole....the bumpstop is there just to kinda prevent the spring and shock from depressing too far, and damaging something.

#34 · (Edited)
never heard of those. hope they aren't pics for cobalts. cause they dont look right.
springs are pretty much springs. kinda just depends on how low you want to go without buying coilovers.

for Cesar: you get what you pay for.
:)

edit-if they dont drop. spend your money elsewhere!

#35 · (Edited)
never heard of those. hope they aren't pics for cobalts. cause they dont look right.
springs are pretty much springs. kinda just depends on how low you want to go without buying coilovers.

for Cesar: you get what you pay for. :)

edit-if they dont drop. spend your money elsewhere!

This^^^

But i will say, i got tenzos and i got a heck of a deal on them and i have NO complaints what so ever.

EDIT: Found them:....#1 COBALT & G5 SPRINGS! Chevrolet Cobalt Pontiac G5/Pursuit Lowering Springs Tenzo-R TLS5205

#38 ·
yea im still debating on what to lower with
whenever i get around to doing it im going to have to post up a thread.
bc when im doing it im replacing everything in 1 shot

i want sportlines but im not sure about the other brands
i want a clean drop with no wheel gap or anything i like how the sportlines sit.
i think b&g would be going too low since we get snow around here in the winter time i dont wanna mess my car up

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.