Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunches O' Parts

For Sale: 
3K views 28 replies 9 participants last post by  bluecobaltls 
#1 · (Edited)
Bunches O' Parts **PRICES UPDATED**

went to the junkyard today scavenged all the pieces i could so here you go.

all parts are OBO

hvac controls, 25$ shipped - decided to keep.

center console w/ bolts, 40$+shipping sold

2.4 engine/tranny mounts, give me offer.

only the rear ss springs, both are there only took a pic of one for some reason.
35$+shipping org price- 50$

rear leather headrests, just dirt, still in good shape, i know the kid who took the seats, just didnt want the headrests
25$shipped? org- 35$ shipped

UPDATE** - i went to the junkyard again today to ask about the gauge cluster again, and he said he had an 07' white face gauge cluster also.

but he wants 65$ for it, so therefore i'd have to charge a little more, to pick it up and send it out.

remember OBO, ill reason with mostly everything.

also, not pictured. if interested, i can get the rear discs setup off this for anyone interested in doing a rear disc brake conversation. rotors are bad on it though.

thanks for looking and buying.

See less See more
#5 ·
idk, the whole car was stripped out. i gotta go back tomorrow to snag a couple other pieces, so i might be able to find a vin number or something. if i could a year on the car anywhere besides VIN# where would it be? it doesnt have any doors or stickers on the door.

#13 ·
If you would part the latch out of the center console, I need one.

#14 ·
gauge cluster is 05

steering wheel, i didnt get it and today when i went back to get it and some other parts guy told me 100$ w/ airbag, i was like yeah the steering wheel is dirty and i dont even know how well itll clean up im not paying 100$ for it, and he told me no dice. so sorry guys, im gonna take that off.

#22 ·
hmmm. well how much would you be willing to pay because the drive to teh junkyard is like a half hour drive so i dont wanna drive back out there for like 5 bucks, but i know the things not worth more then 5 bucks lol. idk if i can get someone to buy the headrests or engine/tranny mounts ill prob go back out there. my friend wants to make a trip out there in a week so next time im out i can pick it up for you, if youre in no big hurry

#25 ·
alright man. they are still in good shape, just need the dirt cleaned off them. but the leather is still in good shape, but i cant send one without the other, what would i do with the other one ya know? lol. if you pm me your address and stuff ill get a shipping quote for you. im going on vacation for a week so i wouldnt be able to get them to your for 2 weeks. but if you are interested in them, ill be sure to hold them for you, plus i dont think theyre going anywhere lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.