Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

E Brake Handle Shutt

For Sale: 
3K views 20 replies 8 participants last post by  ostion 
#1 ·
A beautiful E brake handle to upgrade the ugly piece of plastic our cars comes with, perfect condition no scratches at all and comes with all the installation items for a perfect set up here is a link of how much I paid for it and also pictures of mine installed, I'm asking 30 dollars shipping and handling included just PM or do it here if you want it...:noworry:
Shutt Zion E-Brake Handle

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
il buy it from you this weekend if ur willing to have a meet around the corona/riverside area not sure how for away u are from there

ya i just looked up where ur at not worth the 8ish hour drive lol

but hey if u happen to be in the area greddy is having a free car show in irvine if you would be will to make the trip its this sunday and i know atleast 5-6 other cobalts are going to be there

#14 ·
Shutt Zion E-Brake Handle - Chrome MFMZ | Auto Part Zone
there that's how it looks...

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

Good luck with the sale, i've been debating an e-brake handle but with having the armrest it kinda hides the handle anyway so I don't know if it would be worth it in the end.
it is soooo worth it don't buy mine but upgrading the ugly piece of plastic it is worth it

#13 ·
Good luck with the sale, i've been debating an e-brake handle but with having the armrest it kinda hides the handle anyway so I don't know if it would be worth it in the end.

#15 ·
Do you have any pictures of it installed without the boot? Comparing the stock photo to the pic of it installed in your car, if the proportions are correct, it would only be coming down to just below the neck of the shift boot :blink:

I wouldn't have a boot if I bought it, so I just want to know how it would look installed...

#18 ·
well to be honest with you haven't seen a decent looking Ebrake handle without an aftermarket boot it just look awkward with the plastic thing or you could figure it out in some way I'm not really good or patience to give it a try, there are not that expensive tho you could find a really cheap one on ebay or an auto accessories store...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.