Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Headlight Problem

7K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  blazerlow 
#1 ·
Ok so I bought projector lights (gen 4) and the left one was aimed inwards quite a bit. I returned it and got a new one today. The problem? This one is aimed inwards as well. I put my stock back in, and it appeared to be aimed inwards as well. WTF? Is there any way to move the bracket around to get it aimed right? It's a real pain in the ass and I can't figure it out

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

Halp!!!

#3 ·
there is no adjustment for left and right on the headlight.

you can however mess around with the headlight bracket. loosen up the 4 bolts and try to move the bracket the way you want. You should be able to get a little bit of adjustment out of it that way.

#4 ·
no, cobalt headlights dont have horizontal adjustments, only up and down

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

thanks, oil give it a shot when it gets warmer. 4 degree wind chill is no fun. I just feel like an idiot for sending back a perfectly good headlight at my own expense

This post has been deleted
#13 ·
The bracket is slightly adjustable with the bolt holes. not much but it may be enough to get the headlight straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.