Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

For Those That Want to Cut Stock Springs..

9K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  bluecobaltls 
#1 ·
It has been requested multiple times to sticky this video. Now I am not one to bash cutting springs as my front K-Sport's have one coil cut out of them. Never the less there is a huge difference between cutting one coil and cutting the spring in half to go HellaFlush. For the record I love stanceworks and I personally think some of the most badass looking rides in the country are located on that forum.
This video tho funny has allot of truths within it. If you have not seen it, Enjoy!

#2 ·
lmfao lots of truth in that :p

I wanna pick up a set of coilovers nxt year. But my fe5 with B&G's will do for now :p

#5 ·
haha, ive seen this before. droppedatbirth, you forgot to mention there is a difference between cutting stock springs and cutting performance springs. first of all stock spring rates blow, and performance springs have a better spring rate and theres a bad-good way to cut springs and then a bad-bad way to cut them haha. but i have one coil cut out of my ksports as well, so im totally guilty

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.