Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

LED Lighting Help.

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Flasssk 
#1 ·
I bought some interior lights for my cobalt (2006) and was wondering if there is any way of wiring it inside the car instead of running all the way from the engine compartment.

Thanks in advance. :p

#3 ·
thanks for answering, and either my own switch, or wired to the headlights. I want to do something though that doesn't require anymore wire, and I hardly have any.
Oh and I know, I want them wired on both passenger and drivers side on the console kinda. hard to explain but I can't wire them all the way to the backkk.

#4 ·
If you want them on with the headlights. The best way is use a fuse tap on the parking light fuse in the fuse box under the hood.

I had my halos that way at first.

If you want them on anytime the key is on. Use the Sunroof use in the center console. I have my AMP Turn on and Halo rings connected to this one.
So when the key is on they have power.
I also don't have a sunroof.

#5 ·
Tap into the dimmer to the left of the steering wheel. Then they will dim with the HVAC, gauge cluster, etc. Make sure to find a good non painted ground point under the dash - there are a couple of good locations. Use wire taps instead of cutting and using electrical tape - much cleaner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.