Status
Not open for further replies.

FS 2.2L L61 Engine Head!

For Sale: 
956 views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  BryceL61 
#1 · (Edited)
Sold

#3 ·
I actually don't know what year of car it is off of, I got it from NWAEcobalt on css, he lives in auburn WA. It wasn't the right head for the 09 I was going to use it for.

the casting number in on the top stamped in the metal by the passenger side in where the camshaft sprockets are. or maybe just search it on gmdirect.

#4 · (Edited)
So your the one who got ahold of Tom before me. Lol. I think he said it was 06. That cast# doesn't come up on gmpd. Ill he honest. Im interested, but gonna have to think about it. Don't know if I can spare the money right now for a maybe project.
What's ur zip so I can check shipping?
Edit: Also is the sensor on the intake or exhaust side?

#5 ·
my zip in canada is v2t5k1

I can also ship from sumas most likely and zip their is 98295 if its way cheaper, sometimes its not.

as to the sensor, I think it goes where that extension piece is you see on the top photo on the bottom left side, and that's the intake camshaft side.
Im not 100% that's where the sensor goes I can take more pics if you need. as my head was a completely different camshaft design which is why i couldn't use this one, only have experience working on my own cars head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.