has anyone used a Axxess Adct2??? - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
Audio/Video Talk about Chevy Cobalt Audio/Video and other mobile electronics here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-01-2009, 11:21 AM Thread Starter
Newcomer

has anyone used a Axxess Adct2???

if so does anyone know the correct wiring??

i am at a loss, i can get it to work as just a line level converter however when i try and integrate the remote wire after about 30 seconds of exiting the vehicle the sub starts making a terrible noise, like a feedback.

the problem i am having is that its not shutting off and when it does it makes that feedback noise very deep bass very loud.

any thoughts??

Axxess - 2-Channel Differential Converter for Car Amplifiers - ADCT2

thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-01-2009, 11:32 AM
Forum God

well i just discovered i didn't need to completely rewire my civic lol... didn't know they existed and was wondering what those plugs were. does the remote wire go into it? usually more helpfull but I'm obviously a newb with those lol. stock or aftermarket deck?
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-01-2009, 11:39 AM Thread Starter
Newcomer

i am trying to integrate this with a stock deck so i dont have to spend the bucks on the onstar integration kit just yet.

i have used this on a previous car and it worked great, i think the problem is that the radio stays on after the key is taken out...still not sure what the deal is though...im thinking i need to go old skool and grab a remote signal from somewhere...ah well would be cool if i could do the entire install from the trunk!

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-01-2009, 11:41 AM
Forum God

im pretty sure you still need to run the remote wire. theres a diy for hooking it up to the stock deck. pretty sure you have to run a remote wire still
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-03-2009, 09:06 AM Thread Starter
Newcomer

well i finially got that sorted out...just needed to adjust the POTS on the unit and got a ground loop isolator also...just too much feedback..

very neat product...with the battery in the trunk i was able to install the enitre system from the trunk!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode