Need to Figure Out - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
Audio/Video Talk about Chevy Cobalt Audio/Video and other mobile electronics here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 11-01-2009, 09:14 PM Thread Starter
Forum Regular

Need to Figure Out

Ok so I blew the back 6x9s in my 07 LT. Took to dealer for warranty. They returned it with 2 new 6x9s in back and the guy is like the front driver speaker needed rewiring. Now I never noticed a prob with the front driver side speaker but whatever. I look under the dash and notice a cheap clear speaker wire running from where one would enter the driver door to where the deck would be. I notice now that they cut the factory wire tapped in behind the deck straight to the speaker in the door. Now my 07 LT has the pioneer deck with MP3 not the base one the LS would of had in 07. As far as I know my system shipped with a amp.

If it did I need to know and know where it was too. My system doesnt sound as good as it use to (maybe new 6x9s suck.) maybe they removed my amp. Maybe amp still there and speaker wired wrong. I have a fuse in the amp location since new too.

Can somonw with a 07 1LT shed some light on this for me????

I dont know what Im looking for when searching for the AMP. Just wanna make sure my cars wires are all hooked up correctly. I may upgrade my stereo but would like to know if at the moment i am wired correctly or not.

Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode