Does Any One Know About a Pyle 12" Subwoofer 3200W Max???? - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
Audio/Video Talk about Chevy Cobalt Audio/Video and other mobile electronics here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-05-2009, 01:09 PM Thread Starter
Forum Regular

Does Any One Know About a Pyle 12" Subwoofer 3200W Max????

I found a pyle 3200W max subwoofer for 75$, I dont know the RMS but with such a high maximum wattage im thinking it should be in the thousands....

last does any one know what to look for when buying speakers? like what rms wattage is best to get to make it loud, deep enough for me to feel it in the car lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-07-2009, 10:43 AM
Forum God

if there's no rms marked and it's that cheap, don't waste your time. A few years ago, when I knew sh*t all about audio equipment, I paid like $170 for a so-called ''5000w'' amplifier for my system. No rms value marked or anything, but the box said all sorts of useless crap that every amp should have or else it's not an amp....long story short, my friend from bestbuy car audio installs the amp, and after 3 days, amp is dead. Piece of crap. Again, don't waste your time. If it's that cheap and it says that there's that much power, it's too good to be true. Go with brand named products that have good reviews, especially for car audio, since you can really f*ck stuff up and lose lots of money.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode