Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pioneer Issue

1K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  luvshack 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, I recently purchased/installed a Pioneer Avic f700BT. I have all the wires done properly and all, but my phone is still connecting to the old factory installed bluetooth and it won't find the new head unit, and the new head unit won't search for my phone. Also, it won't let me set my home location or a location to drive to with the GPS. Final issue: my subwoofers which were wired a line out converter before are now wired to the head unit and are not hitting at all. Any help is appreciated as always. THanks

#4 ·
I was actually able to fix it, the subwoofer wire got yanked out as did the bluetooth wire. stupid issues, sorry. lol

#5 ·
hahaha nice man. Ya that happens, especially wih the limited space and crunching that goes on with the wires behind the head unit in our cars. Glad you got it all sorted out :D

#6 ·
yeah the wires barely fit in behind the head unit. when i went to wrap up the subwoofer wire i ended up pulling it out and that's why they didn't work. Oh well, all good now, and the bluetooth works and the navi finally works. I'm happy with it.

#7 ·
Ya thats what I was thinking.

Well good to know that you got everything figured out!!!!

Ive had that happen to me but it was actually a bad subwoofer.

Just look for the easy solutions first lol!

All ways double check the wiring.. Thats what gives people the most grief.

#8 ·
yeah exactly. once best buy picks up Kicker i'm getting 2x 15" L7's and a 2000RMS amp and its guna be crazy. I love employee priciing. lol. So hopefully the next month i'll have it

#9 ·
Ya that will definitely be sweet. Right now I have an alpine type r. It pounds preety good But later Im probably going to a alpine type x or maybe even 2.. Now that wound be crazy! it might be able to compete with the kickers you will be getting.

So how much does that set up go for retail? the kickers and the 2000RMS amp?

#10 ·
amplifier in 06 cobalt LT

I want to install a new amplifier in my car, don't know where the stock pioneer amp is.. Any help would be appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.