Problem with Airbag Sensor After Installing New HU - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
Audio/Video Talk about Chevy Cobalt Audio/Video and other mobile electronics here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 10-08-2013, 09:04 AM Thread Starter
Newcomer

Problem with Airbag Sensor After Installing New HU

Hello guys! Im fairly new to the forum. This is my first post. Lots of beautiful work on here. Ive followed many guides after I got my car. Was able to do everything myself and save a ton of money. Car has proven dependable so I thought id do an upgrade the the audio system. Changed all the speakers over to power acoustiks, used wires adapters and brackets for the fronts just incase I put the speaks to stock again. Anyways the real problem is after I replaced the headunit. I started the car up with the passenger airbag light disconnected ( which i think is not good to do?) Now after getting the car back together the airbag light is on. I didnt move the seats ( checked connections underneath). The light shows passenger bag is off. The information center doesnt say service airbag. Its 2006 LS. Thanks for the help, sorry for the rambling
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode