2006 Cobalt LS / Ottawa Ontario $1700 - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
Cars For Sale Post up vehicles for sale here. No partouts allowed, only complete automobiles.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-09-2015, 11:47 AM Thread Starter
Initiate

2006 Cobalt LS / Ottawa Ontario $1700

Just got a new truck!

Selling my commuter car. It’s a 2006 Cobalt LS with 157000 Km. Passed e-test last year with no problems. No check engine light! Last fall I installed new brakes (front and rear) and have new snow tires on steel rims. Aftermarket alloy wheels for the summer included! Brand new battery! Only a few months old. Working AC, manual locks and windows, trailer hitch and wiring, ignition recall was done a few months ago. This car should need NOTHING to safety. 5 Speed manual transmission. Reliable and cheap on gas. And ZERO rust!

The previous owner had a small accident that cracked the front bumper. A new front bumper from a G5 was installed. Now the car is 2 tone, black and green or teal.. The interior has some stains from the previous owner… I use some seat covers. The only issues with the car that should get addressed at some point: Belt tensioner is noisy (it makes a small rattling noise on the passenger side of the engine) and the front sway bar links are noisy and should be replaced. They are cheap and if you can change a car tire, you can do this repair in your driveway. Parts are cheap for Cobalts and there is an easy 5+ years of life left in this car.

Anyways, selling it for $1700, I fell that’s more than fair. I just got a new truck and will not be needing this car anymore. Selling as is.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions! Thanks for checking out my add. 

2006 Chevrolet Cobalt LS Sedan | used cars & trucks | Ottawa | Kijiji
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Tags
canada , ontario , ottawa , sell

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode