Pissed!!! Exhaust Issues - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
Chevy Cobalt Owners Lounge General Chevy Cobalt discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-03-2009, 06:07 PM Thread Starter
Forum Regular

Pissed!!! Exhaust Issues

So about a month ago I was hit by a stupid driver of a Suburban and spun out on a two lane road. Took my balt to one of the body shops here in Wichita and had it fixed. Well just got the balt back and she looks great! Only thing is they F*CKED up my exhaust. I know it wasn't bent twisted and broken like it is now when I took it to them. They are saying that they didn't touch the exhaust and that it must be my fault. THE DAMN THING WAS HARD MOUNTED TO THE f*CKING FRAME OF THE CAR AND LIFTED UP FOR CLEARANCE AFTER I LOWERED THE BALT!!!!!!!!!

So long story short I am pissed because I have to go back tomorrow to talk (more like argue) with the general manager of the body shop. Just needed to vent some...

mods: eibach sportlines springs- GMPP SRI, TWM short throw- 2.25" Custom exhaust (except headers)Racing Solution Catless 2.5 Down Pipe, Single resonator in middle of exhaust, flowmaster race muffler (about 14" from tip to tip) 4" magnaflow tip- gen1 halos- 5% tint- blacked out wheel caps- under-dash blue neons- one 12" Jensen with 1200watt 2channel Sony amp
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-03-2009, 06:16 PM
Forum Regular

make them fix it
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-03-2009, 06:24 PM Thread Starter
Forum Regular

Im gonna try my best. It sounds like crap with the biggest exhaust leak ever, I think right now even a civic with a fart can from autozone sounds better than mine!!! Damn this pisses me off!!!

mods: eibach sportlines springs- GMPP SRI, TWM short throw- 2.25" Custom exhaust (except headers)Racing Solution Catless 2.5 Down Pipe, Single resonator in middle of exhaust, flowmaster race muffler (about 14" from tip to tip) 4" magnaflow tip- gen1 halos- 5% tint- blacked out wheel caps- under-dash blue neons- one 12" Jensen with 1200watt 2channel Sony amp
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-03-2009, 06:28 PM
Forum Regular

spending all that money on exhaust, hell yeah your pissed
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode