SS Parts - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
Chevy Cobalt Owners Lounge General Chevy Cobalt discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-11-2010, 04:40 PM Thread Starter
Newcomer

SS Parts

Greetings folks. I'm looking to repair my SS, and came across one online. My question is, what would you pay or value an 07, salvage title, that will be used for parts only? http://easyexport.us/carfinder/vehic...=4c054bdec9d5b
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-12-2010, 08:00 AM
Contributor

Garage
Send a message via AIM to ADIDASS Send a message via Yahoo to ADIDASS
I guess it really depends on what parts you can get out of it and how much you are really going to need some of those parts. I once bought a wrecked car for $600 for my first car for parts, but that car had 214k when my car only had 160k miles on it. It was a waste of roughly $300-$400 because I didn't/couldn't use much from it. I wanted it more for if I had a failing part in my engine, but like I said, that's more than 50k miles. So, ask yourself what will you pull off of it? Are you going to fix? (Even though you said it would only be used for parts.) Is there a market for used parts from this type of vehicle that people are willing to pay so that you can get some or all of your money back? Etc.

In my position if I came across an SS/TC from 08-10 for the right price, I may do it, but I'm cheap, lol. It really depends how damaged it is. Hopefully someone else has some more input. Bump to the top!

Black 2009 SS/TC|20% Tint|Ark Shorty Antenna|Customized License Plate Cover|Customized Front Bowtie|Weathertech Vent Visors|3rd Generation Projectors w/ 6k HID's|IPCW LED Tails|3rd Brake Light Mod w/ Vinyl Overlay|Reflective Black SS Inlays|Nightshaded Side Markers|E-brake Mod|Redlinegoods Shifter/E-brake Boots|AVIC-Z110BT Headunit|Di-Noc 3M Dry Carbon Fiber Trim|Armrest w/ Cover|MRZ "Cobalt SS" Door Sills|K&N Drop-in Filter|GMS1|Goodyear Eagle GT AS Tires|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode