Yourcobalt in 2011.... - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
Chevy Cobalt Owners Lounge General Chevy Cobalt discussion

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 48 (permalink) Old 12-26-2010, 12:38 PM Thread Starter
YourCobalt of the Month WinnerExpert

Send a message via AIM to Burnt2Death
Yourcobalt in 2011....

I did NOT make this thread to bash anyone or the site in anyway... Voicing my opinions and hopes for 2011 and years to come....

Just in the few months I have been on here things have changed.... The attitude of a lot of people and sponsors have changed.... Just my opinion. Where is the love for these forums anymore guys? I think people that actually like the cobalts and are interested in promoting the cars and lifestyle should be in charge around here.... I have seen quite a few good suggestions be disregarded or never even commented on around here... Once again just my opinion. Either way I do enjoy getting to share stories, spec and technical info, photos, and just overall good times with everyone on here.

I choose to use this forum over other ones. When I got my cobalt I found this site and fell in love. It has helped me do a few things on my Balt and it has been of great use to me. I know I will continue to learn about my Balt and mod it with the help of this forum. EVERY single Cobalt I see and I have a chance to talk its owner I recommend this site to them if they are interested in doing anything with their cars. As owners of a line of cars that will be made no more it is on us to carry on its name. Its past, present, and future owners.

I just kinda feel like there is much more potential in this site than what I am seeing. There should be all kinds of merchandise to support it and get the word out (i.e. T-shirts, Hoodies, Hats, Decals, Calenders, DVD,s etc...), printable flyers to spread the word at car shows and meets, more regional meets with possible sponsors, yearly nationwide event, an events calender on the site, Super Chevy shows, etc... We need to spread the word both locally, regionally, and nationally. There is enough of us out there...

I know my balts not the baddest out there but I love it the same and it is constantly enjoyed. As I have money I will invest more of it into her. But for now I love her the way she is. I will continue to spread the word about the modding nation we have here and about the awesomeness of our community.

Here is to a happy and prosperous New Year YC... Lets get organized and do the damn thing.. lol

[

****Sorry if this is a useless thread to yo or if I just rambled too much...

Last edited by Burnt2Death; 12-26-2010 at 12:41 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 48 (permalink) Old 12-26-2010, 01:10 PM
I cut stuff
YourCobalt of the Month Winner
YourCobalt.com Premium Member

Garage
post #3 of 48 (permalink) Old 12-26-2010, 01:21 PM
Expert

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to Eyesore
Well said \m/

Magnaflow Catback, Jet Performance Chip, B&M Shift+, 8000k bi-xenon H.I.Ds, and more
post #4 of 48 (permalink) Old 12-26-2010, 01:39 PM Thread Starter

Thanks guys lol

post #5 of 48 (permalink) Old 12-26-2010, 02:18 PM
Say What again!
YourCobalt of the Month Winner

Garage
You put it very well.

1986 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z - Wrecked/Sold
1998 Chevrolet Cavalier - Wrecked/Donated
2007 Chevrolet Cobalt LT - M62 Supercharger, Ported Throttle Body, 42 lb/hr Injectors, Intense 2.9" Pulley, Cobra Heat Exchanger, SS/TC Exhaust, TTR Engine and Trans Mounts, Trifecta Tune, ZZP Header and Downpipe, '08+ FE5 Struts/Shocks, SSC Springs, FE5 Control Arms, SS/SC Front Swaybar, Powell Hardcore Rear Swaybar, 18" MSR 045s, Dunlop ZIIs, Nightshaded Tails/Side Markers, Shorty Antenna, Black Bowties, Black Grilles, Black Headlights, Dual JL 12" w1v2 Subs, A/D/S Front/Rear Speakers, Pioneer 7" Touchscreen, G85 Recaros, Leather Rear Seats, 160 MPH Cluster.
2014 Chevrolet Cruze Diesel - 17" MSR 013s, Black Bowties, Black Tails, UR Rear Lower Bar
1981 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 - JVC Ribbon Tweeters, SEAS Mids, Pyle Woofers, Kenwood Tape Deck, Zapco Amp/Equilizer, Ceramic-Coated Longtubes, 2.5" Pypes Stainless Exhaust, Bilstein B6 Shocks, GW U/L Control Arms, Hotchkis Springs Sway Bars, DD HDX Cluster
2017 Chevrolet Volt LT - Black Bowties
post #6 of 48 (permalink) Old 12-26-2010, 02:46 PM
Not justice...Punishment
Staff Alumni

Garage
Very well spoken man. VERY well indeed.

post #7 of 48 (permalink) Old 12-26-2010, 03:00 PM Thread Starter

Thanks man... Wish some of the mods and higher ups would take something I say into consideration and take advantage of the site and voice we do have.

post #8 of 48 (permalink) Old 12-26-2010, 03:02 PM
Contributor

well put, im suprised i read that whole thing lol

#Winning
post #9 of 48 (permalink) Old 12-26-2010, 03:03 PM

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to buzerk3 Send a message via Skype™ to buzerk3
Im looking more towards the 2012, thats when i will get my car back so im hoping u motivate enough people for this year of 2011 so things will b great for the 2012 year.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BROTHER!!!! LOL
post #10 of 48 (permalink) Old 12-26-2010, 03:07 PM
XFE
Wootsauce!
Staff Alumni

Send a message via AIM to XFE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnt2Death View Post
Thanks man... Wish some of the mods and higher ups would take something I say into consideration and take advantage of the site and voice we do have.
I can't do anything really. I have no "powers" to do anything with this site.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode