Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Welcome to the forum,
It sounds like you should be in pretty good shape yet. I don't typically go by the manual's recommended service intervals. Maybe that makes me old school, but I figure fluids are cheap insurance against costly component wear. Some of their standards seem really unwise to me. Anyway, below is my standard schedule, which is a little more on the aggressive side.
This is what I do:
1. Oil/filter change every 3,500-4,000 miles. Non-synthetic.
2. Cabin & engine air filters every 15,000 miles or after season change.
3. Radiator flush/fill every 30,000 miles or 24 months. Have the Dex-cool thoroughly flushed out and go with standard long-life antifreeze. Dex-cool has been reported to sludge if left in too long or if the mix is off. This advice was strongly given by a 20-year GM mechanic.
4. Brake fluid every 45,000 miles.
5. Spark plugs every 40,000 miles. AC Delco only.
6. Fuel filter every 25,000-30,000 miles.
7. Tranny fluid/filter every 30,000 miles.
8. Inspect/replace radiator hoses every 60,000 miles
9. Battery every 4 years.
10. Inspect/Service brakes as needed (at 60K and doing mine).
I hope this helps!
"You all know I take great pride in my title as Mr. Positive."