Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts

-   Chevy Cobalt Owners Lounge (https://www.yourcobalt.com/forums/chevy-cobalt-owners-lounge/)
-   -   Differences Between Base, LS, & LT (https://www.yourcobalt.com/forums/chevy-cobalt-owners-lounge/30270-differences-between-base-ls-lt.html)

stexch 10-15-2012 12:54 PM

Differences Between Base, LS, & LT

There seems to be quite a few options within trim levels on the 05 & 06 balts. Does anyone have a definitive table showing what you get for each trim level upgrade? I know some LS's have alloys while others have steelies. Some have power windows while other have cranks.

agita_san 10-15-2012 01:39 PM

Dear god, lol...
The ls and lt had way too many options, I honestly don't understand why they did 2 different trim levels...

Ray69 10-16-2012 08:31 AM

main difference is the lt is powered.. windows, locks, keyless entry, 16inch rims, sunroof, leather wrapped steering wheel with audio controls, cruise, fogs, ext.

thats the main stuff.. i personally wouldnt bother with a car that comes with crank up windows and no sunroof. gives me nightmares of my old cavi.. lol

Blackbalts 10-16-2012 08:33 AM

On 05 the LS was the top line package where LT was the manual everything. 06 is when LT became power and LS became manual. FYI!

cobaltftw 10-16-2012 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray69 (Post 588222)
main difference is the lt is powered.. windows, locks, keyless entry, 16inch rims, sunroof, leather wrapped steering wheel with audio controls, cruise, fogs, ext.

thats the main stuff.. i personally wouldnt bother with a car that comes with crank up windows and no sunroof. gives me nightmares of my old cavi.. lol

all that sounds about right, my LT has all except the sunroof and fogs...

Blackbalts 10-16-2012 09:25 AM

All of the packages came with different options. Some LT's (after 05) didnt have the alloys, some didnt have fogs, some didn't have a sunroof. The LT/ LS difference was manual or power everything with variations within.