End of the world yesterday - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
Chevy Cobalt Owners Lounge General Chevy Cobalt discussion

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-20-2012, 12:13 PM Thread Starter
YourCobalt of the Month WinnerVeteran


 
09cobalt 2.2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: lebanon pa
Posts: 660
Garage
End of the world yesterday

Lol that was the big talk at work today. Well that and my fender bender lol

Sent from my SPH-D710 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

Last edited by Coby7; 12-22-2012 at 06:22 AM.
09cobalt 2.2 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-20-2012, 12:14 PM
Super Moderator
YourCobalt.com Premium Member


 
Coby7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Magnetic Hill, New-Brunswick
Posts: 11,820
Garage
Just the beginning of winter, almost as bad.

Every minute spent angry is a happy minute lost for ever and ever!!!
Drives 2016 Cocoa Buick Encore 1.4L Turbo auto KL4CJDSB2GB652675
Drives 2016 Sunset Orange Trax LT1 1.4L Turbo auto 3GNCJPSB8GL142716

Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly
Coby7 is offline  
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-20-2012, 12:16 PM
Super Moderator
Staff Alumni
YourCobalt of the Month Winner


 
Blackbalts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Burnsville, Minnesota
Posts: 5,481
Garage
The Myan calander didn't account for leap years so tecnically the end of the world was in like July or something!!


05 Mitsubishi Evolution 8
05 Chevy Cobalt LS (RIP 7/13/2013)
99 Nissan Altima GXE (Daily)
99 Subaru Legacy (Daily)
07 Jeep Liberty Limited (No longer the tow truck for the balt )

If you have questions and I'm not on please PM, notifications go straight to my phone 24/7.

My Showoff
Join YC on FB
Syndicate of Tuners.com
Blackbalts is offline  
post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-20-2012, 12:16 PM Thread Starter
YourCobalt of the Month WinnerVeteran


 
09cobalt 2.2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: lebanon pa
Posts: 660
Garage
Lol with our cars yes and this is my first winter with my balt wish I still had the motor in my truck

Sent from my SPH-D710 using AutoGuide.Com Free App


Last edited by Coby7; 12-20-2012 at 12:19 PM.
09cobalt 2.2 is offline  
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-20-2012, 12:18 PM Thread Starter
YourCobalt of the Month WinnerVeteran


 
09cobalt 2.2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: lebanon pa
Posts: 660
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbalts View Post
The Myan calander didn't account for leap years so tecnically the end of the world was in like July or something!!
Ya I know I'm just making fun of work it was funny

Sent from my SPH-D710 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

09cobalt 2.2 is offline  
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-20-2012, 12:54 PM
Forum Regular
 
K9Freddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Valdosta, Ga
Posts: 143
Well, Im in Afghanistan and its already the 21st...lol nothing to report at this time.

(SOLD) 2005 Cobalt SS/SC Rally Yellow
2013 BOSS 302 Mustang
K9Freddy is offline  
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-20-2012, 12:55 PM
Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 583
Mayans weren't the only culture that believed on 2012 being the end of the ERA !!....but as it states there is the end if a era, meaning according to the studies that Mayan calendar is for the cycles of the sun (which are 5) and December 2012 is the end of the 5th cycle of the sun, sun will die and re-born...not the earth, on the other hand it also means that if us as humans don't live in armani among each other and the nature...by 2012 the world would be in its worst !!...and that is true lol...than again it never says is the end of th world :P...how many times have we heard on the last about the end of the world and the week long power outage ?....did anyone heard about how the entire world was supposed to back out on 2000? Lol
tekila.ska is offline  
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-20-2012, 12:59 PM Thread Starter
YourCobalt of the Month WinnerVeteran


 
09cobalt 2.2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: lebanon pa
Posts: 660
Garage
Yup lol to many times:D

Sent from my SPH-D710 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

09cobalt 2.2 is offline  
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-20-2012, 12:59 PM
Gawd of Thunda!
YourCobalt.com Premium Member


 
SpeedyCobalt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: North Bay, Ontario
Posts: 1,336
Send a message via Skype™ to SpeedyCobalt
Quote:
Originally Posted by tekila.ska View Post
Mayans weren't the only culture that believed on 2012 being the end of the ERA !!....but as it states there is the end if a era, meaning according to the studies that Mayan calendar is for the cycles of the sun (which are 5) and December 2012 is the end of the 5th cycle of the sun, sun will die and re-born...not the earth, on the other hand it also means that if us as humans don't live in armani among each other and the nature...by 2012 the world would be in its worst !!...and that is true lol...than again it never says is the end of th world :P...how many times have we heard on the last about the end of the world and the week long power outage ?....did anyone heard about how the entire world was supposed to back out on 2000? Lol


There's only so much room on a piece of rock. :P


2005 Stealth grey metallic 2DR Standard Base Model
2006 Burnt Orange 2DR Standard SS
MY SHOWOFF THREAD

SpeedyCobalt is offline  
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-20-2012, 01:07 PM
Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 583
Quote:
Originally Posted by deceased10 View Post


There's only so much room on a piece of rock. :P
HAhahahahaha I've seen that picture before hilarious xD !!!

That's how trolling became so famous xD
tekila.ska is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome