2007 Cobalt Speakers - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
Chevy Cobalt Owners Lounge General Chevy Cobalt discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-13-2013, 07:39 AM Thread Starter
Newcomer

2007 Cobalt Speakers

Hi All. I haven't been on here in a while. Been too busy with my Chevelle & 2006 SS Monte Carlo. But now their both gone :(. And there's a Harley now sitting in my garage NOW! . But my question is an easy one for you guys. NOT me. Wife's driver side radio speaker has stopped working. And also that damn noisy ass buzzer. That I don't mind a bit! But how do I get that door panel off with out breaking anything ? I need to replace that speaker. Maybe its just unplugged. its not like we BLAST the radio. Thanks for your help Dude's & Duddette's
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-13-2013, 10:59 AM
Super Moderator

Garage
welcome back, here is a little link for that info

How To Remove Car Door Panels On A 2007 Chevy Cobalt

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

but what happened to the chevelle and mote carlo?!

WA636R - Switchblade Silver Mt 09 Sedan LT 2.2L LAP......Auto!

MODS:Fe5 TC Shock + Struts\Moog Endlinks\YYZ V1 Springs\SC Gunmetal Wheels. Badmab Shorty Header\GMPP Performance Exhaust\ZZP 2.5 Catted DP\K&N Drop-in filter\High Flow Intake Tube. Gen4 Headlights\6K Low Beam HID\LED 3rd Brake Light\LED Turn Signals,Plate,Trunk, Dome, Reverse, Side-marker\ Debadge "LT" & GM fender badges\Shorty Antenna

Join YC.com on Facebook! Like YC.com on facebook too!
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-13-2013, 11:27 AM Thread Starter
Newcomer

HI and Thanks for answering. Don't forget you asked me I was driving the Chevelle around town one day. And I asked myself what am I doing ??? I drive it for a few miles maybe an hour or so. Open it up on a long stretch of rd. Sometimes I open the headers ( electric cutouts) And go around making some noise. Had one Healthy cam in her. Made a nice thumping sounds !. But then its back in the garage for a couple of weeks. So I was on this drive on Fri evening. When a buddy of mine called me. I could see the phone light up. Cause the car was too loud to hear the phone. I told him to wait a min while I pull over and shut it down. he asked what I was doing. I said tryin to cause some trouble . But I'm thinking of selling it. He said WHAT ?? Are you Nuts. Thats your baby. I said its time for a change. So the next day I took it over his house and put it on his front lawn. On a nice grassy berm he has out front. Then I went back home. Wife followed me out there. it was sold the next afternoon! Got more then I thought I would. Plus he never tried to lower the price. Guy bought it after 3 hrs of talking to my buddy! His kids wanted it badly. 14 & 16. So its a family thing. Its gone to a good home. Met the guy. Nice guy and he a private investigator for the police dept. The Monte was almost the same thing. I wanted to get back into Harley's after a 8 to 9 yr absent. I called that same friend. he said sure bring it out here. It was sold that nice. His daughter 24 bought it. Before I could even put it out on the front lawn! She asked her dad . Why is Rick bringing the Monte Carlo here. he said to sell it. She said Ohhh No he;s NOT. I want it. On the way out there he calls me. Tells me to take my time its sold already. I said how ?? No one has looked at it yet. then he told me. That his daughter wants it. It also has gone to a good home. Cause she told her husband she needs a work car & its NOT the Monte lol !. Now I have my Harley so everyone is happy.
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-13-2013, 11:34 AM
Super Moderator

Garage
besides the tall dark bold font, that was a great read, im happy everyone came out winning, i wish i could get my hand on a chevelle just because lol

WA636R - Switchblade Silver Mt 09 Sedan LT 2.2L LAP......Auto!

MODS:Fe5 TC Shock + Struts\Moog Endlinks\YYZ V1 Springs\SC Gunmetal Wheels. Badmab Shorty Header\GMPP Performance Exhaust\ZZP 2.5 Catted DP\K&N Drop-in filter\High Flow Intake Tube. Gen4 Headlights\6K Low Beam HID\LED 3rd Brake Light\LED Turn Signals,Plate,Trunk, Dome, Reverse, Side-marker\ Debadge "LT" & GM fender badges\Shorty Antenna

Join YC.com on Facebook! Like YC.com on facebook too!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-13-2013, 02:17 PM Thread Starter
Newcomer

Yeah in the 8 yrs I had her. I got to know some cops in my area . They most of the time just shook their finger at me. Even if I wasn't causing trouble . Then it was a cop that bought it.

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxknight28 View Post
besides the tall dark bold font, that was a great read, im happy everyone came out winning, i wish i could get my hand on a chevelle just because lol
I'm a BOLD kind of guy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode