Coil Pack Cover - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
Chevy Cobalt Owners Lounge General Chevy Cobalt discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 09-17-2013, 01:50 PM Thread Starter
Forum Regular

Coil Pack Cover

Just a quick question here. I broke a corner off of the coil pack cover on my 05 2.2 and want to get a new (not broken) one. It is just the cover, not the pack itself, they come apart i believe. What years had that style? I see alot with the wires going directly to the plugs. They may be other engines, but I'm just trying to figure out what others I can get them from. Going to go to the pick a part yard this weekend for a few miscellaneous parts and need at least 2 things big enough to distract from the pocket full of clips, and rubber plugs I have broken, or lost along the way. Lol. It would be nice to find a black ss back seat in the mix, so I may be on here looking for the how to remove back seat how to. Lol

heres whats broken

Sportlines and fe5-17x7 prime 142 wheels-225/45 achilles atr sports-slotted rotors-nightshaded tails with bowtie for legal purposes :( -shorty antenna-cavi short shifter-spectre intake piping with k&n drop in and the airbox mod+a little extra i thought up-thrush12"turbo muffler with 2-1/4" catback piping-pioneer avh1500 dvd headunit-pioneer 3 way 6.5 fronts-pioneer 3 way 6x9's rear-pioneer gtx5500 amp-12"kicker cvr (soon to be 2 pioneer 10's in custom boxes and another gtx5500.

Last edited by jonny_b; 09-17-2013 at 02:42 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode