Original Window Sticker - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
Chevy Cobalt Owners Lounge General Chevy Cobalt discussion

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-27-2015, 01:07 PM Thread Starter
YourCobalt of the Month WinnerContributor
 
blackblade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Thornton, CO
Posts: 368
Garage
Original Window Sticker

This may make me kind of odd but I framed the window sticker off the EVO, I'm sure others have done this to they cars they love.

But anyway does anyone know of a way to get reprints of them? Since I bought my SS used it had no window sticker and I would really love to get it and frame it as well.

2006 Cobalt SS/SC (Sold Miss Her)

2015 Evo GSR

2007 Acura TL
blackblade is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-27-2015, 01:15 PM
Cobalt Specialist
 
Dustinb855's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Westminster, CO
Posts: 1,373
I don't think u can. I have my window sticker. The previous owner kept it. Thing cost 25k back then.

Showoff thread finally!!!! : )
https://www.yourcobalt.com/forums/veh...ustinb855.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coby7 View Post
WRX are as nice as they get.
Dustinb855 is offline  
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-27-2015, 01:19 PM
Super Moderator
YourCobalt.com Premium Member


 
Coby7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Magnetic Hill, New-Brunswick
Posts: 11,820
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
This may make me kind of odd but I framed the window sticker off the EVO, I'm sure others have done this to they cars they love.

But anyway does anyone know of a way to get reprints of them? Since I bought my SS used it had no window sticker and I would really love to get it and frame it as well.
Ask the GM girls on here. I know with the VIN they can print the RPO list so maybe they have the factory sticker too.

Every minute spent angry is a happy minute lost for ever and ever!!!
Drives 2016 Cocoa Buick Encore 1.4L Turbo auto KL4CJDSB2GB652675
Drives 2016 Sunset Orange Trax LT1 1.4L Turbo auto 3GNCJPSB8GL142716

Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly
Coby7 is offline  
post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-27-2015, 01:23 PM
Cobalt Master
 
rrob5382's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: MI
Posts: 1,518
Isn't the window sticker from the dealership it's sold at though? Not sure if they keep those on record...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plain Jane View Post
Speed isn't everything. Sometimes, you just need a little style and flare in your motoring.
rrob5382 is offline  
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-27-2015, 01:28 PM Thread Starter
YourCobalt of the Month WinnerContributor
 
blackblade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Thornton, CO
Posts: 368
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coby7 View Post
Ask the GM girls on here. I know with the VIN they can print the RPO list so maybe they have the factory sticker too.
Who are the GM girls on here? Having the RPO list would be cool too.

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrob5382 View Post
Isn't the window sticker from the dealership it's sold at though? Not sure if they keep those on record...
I was thinking about calling the original dealer too once I figure out who it was.

2006 Cobalt SS/SC (Sold Miss Her)

2015 Evo GSR

2007 Acura TL
blackblade is offline  
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-27-2015, 01:33 PM
Cobalt Master
 
rrob5382's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: MI
Posts: 1,518
If you do manage to find out how to get it be sure to let us know! I wouldn't mind having mine even though it would most likely be in french haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plain Jane View Post
Speed isn't everything. Sometimes, you just need a little style and flare in your motoring.
rrob5382 is offline  
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-27-2015, 01:36 PM Thread Starter
YourCobalt of the Month WinnerContributor
 
blackblade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Thornton, CO
Posts: 368
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrob5382 View Post
If you do manage to find out how to get it be sure to let us know! I wouldn't mind having mine even though it would most likely be in french haha
Haha will do! They are cool to have, wish the original owner had it when I bought it.

2006 Cobalt SS/SC (Sold Miss Her)

2015 Evo GSR

2007 Acura TL
blackblade is offline  
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-27-2015, 01:39 PM
Cobalt Master
 
rrob5382's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: MI
Posts: 1,518
Pretty sure the original owner of mine was some old lady haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plain Jane View Post
Speed isn't everything. Sometimes, you just need a little style and flare in your motoring.
rrob5382 is offline  
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-27-2015, 01:47 PM Thread Starter
YourCobalt of the Month WinnerContributor
 
blackblade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Thornton, CO
Posts: 368
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrob5382 View Post
Pretty sure the original owner of mine was some old lady haha
Lucky lol, mine was a younger teen that hit many things but took care of it beyond that.

2006 Cobalt SS/SC (Sold Miss Her)

2015 Evo GSR

2007 Acura TL
blackblade is offline  
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-27-2015, 01:50 PM
Prospect
 
Bamaro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Jacksonville, MD
Posts: 23
You might try here:
https://www.window-sticker.com/
Bamaro is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome