need some advice- are these problems?
hey guys I bought an 08 LT at the end of 07, I traded in (ie gave them) a 2001 alero 2.4 with 182,000 miles :o and i need some insight on some issues i'm having and want to know if you think they are "deal with it" or go back to the dealer kind of things:
1. first and foremost my mileage sucks. I'm not a leadfoot, i have no mods, and don't pretend to think i'm driving a performance car. my mixed city highway driving has never been above 25 mpg, around town never above 22-24, and straight highway 26-27, the last tank i put in my alero i was still getting 27 around town.
2. the car squeaks like a mother! I can't tell if it's the steelies or the suspensions but on these fine PA roads something is creakin'
3. rear doors take 2-3 attempts to shut they will latch on the first close but never all the way, I either have to throw my weight into it to fully latch it or open and close it again.
4. water in the trunk. not like what others have reported but I noticed it when i had paperwork in the trunk and the day after a rain it felt like all the trunk carpet was more than damp and my paper work was ruined.
5. none of the window seals stay put, i noticed it when i bought it, and they pushed them back in but to me it looks like they are too small, and they are always popping out.
what do you guys think?
H/U: Pioneer Premier 880
Front stage: Zapco Reference components
Low End: Image Dynamics
Power by Zapco DC Reference