need some help - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
Chevy Cobalt Owners Lounge General Chevy Cobalt discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-14-2008, 02:08 PM Thread Starter
Newcomer

need some help

i have an 06 red cobalt ss/na and i just dont know where to start with mods...i want to lowwr it get an intake in it get some headlight covers and stuff but i dont know liek what to start with im also considering debadging...let me know if you have any suggestions
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-14-2008, 02:30 PM
Forum Regular

welcome to the board!>..there are so many things you can do cheap or expensive... first you need to decide how much money you are going to put into the car. are you going to go for visual mods or performance or audio or if you are rich and wanna do all three at once... i think you have a good start with intake and exhaust... rims and lowered... body kit... stripes... debadge... tint... and just to let you know try using search too it will help you alot especially in the how tos... and appearnace sections for now. anything else just ask

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-14-2008, 02:32 PM Thread Starter
Newcomer

thanks! i am not so concerned about exhaust but i want an intake as well as lowered..im getting my windows tinted tomorrow and i am pretty sure ium going to debadge it sometime soon know any good deals on intakes or lowering springs?
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-14-2008, 05:56 PM
Forum Regular

Send a message via AIM to xxcooljay23xxg5
Injen and K&N are some wide spread intakes cuz of our SAI.
As for springs, depends on the money, how low you wanna make it, and ride quality. I finally just got my springs in, getting them on tomarrow. I got the Eibach Pro kit.

Cooljay's Black 2007 Pontiac G5 Base AkA Black Knight
Injen CAI, DC Sports Catback, Interior Trim painted red, 3 Gauge A pillar, Eibach Pro Springs, SS High Rise Wing with CF Center, Painted Rear Drums and Front Calipers, MSW Type 11's 17x7's On Kumho's.

To come: DC Sports Strut tower bar, Body Kit, CF Hood, Turbo, Halo Headlights, 17inc Foraged Rims, Front drilled and Slotted Rotors, SS Struts, Comp. Kickers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode