Demolishing Ricer - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
Chevy Cobalt Owners Lounge General Chevy Cobalt discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-08-2008, 06:18 AM Thread Starter
Sneezing Daily
Staff Alumni
YourCobalt.com Premium Member

Garage
Demolishing Ricer

So the other day on my way home from work I was teaching one of my friends on how to screw with people who have the loud goop pipes, as I saw one driving by.

So the Driver of this Toyota Camry V6 had a really loud muffler and I decided ahh what the hell, I would mess with him. As he slowed down to stop for someone making a turn I drove by him and reved my engine, well sure enough he heard it, revving his engine. We got up to a stoplight, and the guy decided to make a whole big show out of it and rev his engine up the whole time. I just laughed as the adrenaline was pumping through my body. The stop light turns green and I take of strong from the line as he did too, acting as his car was stick, I laughed again as a I began to pull away from him as I get into second gear, by the time I let off I was three car lengths away, (around 70MPH) the guy does a ricer flyby. So I saw him again today, and asked him why he was acting as if his car was stick, he says because it sounds cooler, which you have to agree. Having a loud muffler with an automatic sounds somewhat good, depending upon what car it is on.

Ending of story, guy said the balt was fast, (bone stock), I just smiled. Then I said that he should see the car I have in storage 1987 BMW 325, 5 Speed.

The end.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-08-2008, 09:03 AM
Forum Regular

Send a message via AIM to CobaltLT Send a message via Yahoo to CobaltLT
Wrong thread but....nice kill.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page