Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsudo Installed

6K views 61 replies 26 participants last post by  stickx911 
#1 ·
Installed my catback yesterday! Surprisingly easy, took longer to jack the car up high enough to get my fat ass under it then to install...lol
Total install took hour and a half and the sound is amazing!!

the stock hangers are too short at the muffler so had to modify those but other than that it was a piece of cake!

See less See more
#9 ·
ok hope this goes well never posted vid before..lol
first is at idle

second is a couple revs

and the third is driving while windows up mildly getting on it (but i think the K&n sri is louder...lol) which by the way i got for a steal..207 shipped from carparts.com through ebay

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

four bolts and a few hangers. The two rubber hangers on the muffler weren't long enough so i used so plumber strap and nuts and bolts and made my own...lol

#11 ·
haha nice nice, im excited to get mine now! im gonna take out the silencer though. And i wonder how different its gonna sound with headers and dp o-o

#15 ·
If you have time, you should take out the silencer and make an idle, rev, and an in-car on the road videos, maybe WOT??? :-D

I know today since i have the Injen installed im gunna make an in-car video WOT and a fly-by at WOT, its so beautiful today ha....

Mike

#27 ·
I believe its 2.5, I got it from milt at Neverenoughauto for 250 shipped. Order on 2-15 recieved on 3-5. Besides for cutting the old exhaust where it goes over the axle it was basic tools, 14-17 mm wrenches and ratchet, screwdriver to help pull off the hangers( which seem to come off the car easier then the exhaust so leave them on the old exhaust untill its out then remove them.) the rear hangers are to short so i "custom" made some out of plumber strap and a few small nuts and bolts...lol

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

no problem..lol i see by your sig you have the K&N intake. I put mine on a couple weeks ago. Its almost louder than the exhaust.:huh:..lol

#40 ·
ya they do ship to Canada but it won't be cheap. He quoted me $99 shipping on some B&G springs that were $247...i found a pair for $155 plus $55 shipping, quite a difference in price if u ask me, but perhaps you can work out a deal with him. He said he might have a good price on coilovers for me so we'll see what he can do.Exhausts might even be more expensive to ship cuz of weight and size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.