First attempt at a DIY so please bear with me. There was one on here but the pictures didn't load when I went to do my cold air intake so I just winged it.
Tools that I used:
7, 8, 10mm sockets with ratchet
Angles pliers (used the ones I use for fishing)
1) Removed the push clips from the top of the bumper cover. 6 of them I believe. If you take your time they come off without much effort and without breaking them.
2) Then I removed the headlights. Two bolts for each one, 10mm socket. Pulling the bumper cover away from the car near the inner corner of the light makes it easier to pull them out. Unplug the lights from the harness.
3) Remove the black mounting brackets for the headlights. 4 bolts (two straight down on top and two going into the car from the front) for each one, 10mm socket.
The driver's side had a little plug on in that was easy to unplug (just don't go ripping and tearing =)
4) If you lay on your back and look under the front bump you will see two larger black push pins (same as the top). They need to be removed as well using the pliers.
5) The wheel well screws are what I tackled next. I used the 7mm socket for these I believe.
There were three running along the front edge of the wheel well on each side.
And looking at the wheel, there was one more holding it in on each side. Mine is an LS, I think that LT's have two bolts here.
6) There are more 7mm screws holding the plastic in the bottom. I think I removed more than I needed to but I think there 3-4 on each side that I removed.
I have to apologize for missing these pics, I am not sure where are. I remember taking them but couldn't find them while making this. Will update asap.
7) Now that the easy parts are done. The most annoying part. Removing the brackets that hold on the bumper cover to the fender. *Be careful and go slow removing the bolts, there are clips that will just fall off if you don't keep ahold of them. There are three bolts for each one, the clips are on the two forward bolts.
The furthest one back is the tough one, I don't have regular wrenches so trying to get my socket/rachet back there was a pain. And when reinstalling it's hard to get tight.
Here is the clip removed with the clips shown so you can see what they look like. The actually slip over the metal edge on the fender over the hole for the bolt.
If you drop one of the clips it will most likely fall on the black plastic on the bottom of the bumper. Hard to find so just be careful removing the bolts.
I didn't actually pull the whole bumper off, I kind of swung it like a door so that I could do the cold air intake and let it sit on a milk crate with a towel on it.
I reinstalled it in reverse and had zero issues with holes lining up. If there are any questions or suggestions on what to do please let me know and hopefully this helps someone.