Start your own Chevy Cobalt garage today! Click here to begin your own Chevy Cobalt Forum Garage...

2007 Chevy Cobalt LS
Staff Alumni
YourCobalt.com Premium Member

Garage
Vehicle Name
Year 2007
Make Chevy
Model Cobalt LS
Color Rally Yellow
Packages LOL. i got floor mats with it....
2007 Chevy Cobalt LS
2007 Chevy Cobalt LS
History i bought this car as a commuter car. something that got good mileage, had a warranty, and i could drive into the ground. after a couple of months of long distance driving i fell in love with this car, and the rest is history.
Exterior
2007 Chevy Cobalt LS Exterior 2007 Chevy Cobalt LS Exterior 2007 Chevy Cobalt LS Exterior
Gen 4 projectors, yellow bowtie and trunk latch, door vinyl delete, tint,nite shades, shorty anettena, hacked off mudflaps, YC decal mod : )...

Interior
2007 Chevy Cobalt LS Interior
yellow dash trim...

In-Car Entertainment
blown stock speakers FTW!...

Under the Hood
2007 Chevy Cobalt LS Under the Hood 2007 Chevy Cobalt LS Under the Hood 2007 Chevy Cobalt LS Under the Hood
K&N SRI, 2.4 intake mani and throttle body, GMPP cat back with angle tip, zzp catted dp, bad-mab header, trifecta tuned, TTR upper engine mount.

Suspension
2007 Chevy Cobalt LS Suspension 2007 Chevy Cobalt LS Suspension 2007 Chevy Cobalt LS Suspension
sportlines, LNF dampers, OTTP 1" rear sway bar, rack spacers, moog endlinks, R-1 premium blanks, hawk hps pads, russel stainless lines, LSJ Lca's and front sway bar..

Wheels and Tires
2007 Chevy Cobalt LS Wheels and Tires
Silver 17 x7 +45 Enkei RPF-1 wheels with 215/45/17 Hankook Ventus V12 Evo tires
Views: 2876

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome