Chevy
Model
Cobalt LT
Color
Silver Ice Metallic
Packages
Fully Loaded
History
I traded my 2007 victory red sedan in for this car on January 15th, 2010. It's a used car that came with 33,800 miles on the clock. Not really too much else to say right now as it's still new to me on this date 2/12/10.

UPDATE 1/4/11: updated the pics to more recent shots. the last photo of the car is how it looked over the summer with plasti-dipped wheels and evo mod...
2009 Chevy Cobalt LT (Silver Ice Metallic)

Modifications

Drivetrain
just a few stickers...YC decal, OCC decal that i picked up at a meet, and a cars4cancer decal that i picked up at the OCC meet along with a few other random stickers...
Interior
Black on black leather...what more could I ask for? i know...how about a dome light? other than that no complaints
Exterior
As of 2/12/10 all I have done so far is add a few car club stickers, chopped the antenna in half, added vent visors, and debadged the rear. I then rebadged "C O B A L T" where the rear bowtie would have been. i also painted the front bowtie black.

2/16/10- painted headlights black

UPDATE: i added a SS highrise sometime in march, i painted it to be a silver and black two-tone and i love it!
Audio
i haz the stock pioneer system plus a set of 10" subs. the pics provided are from when the subs were in my old cobalt, they are now riding around in my new cobalt =]

Gallery

Comments

There are no comments to display.