Manufacturer Part #:
SP7026 (2.0L SS)
05+ Chevy Cobalt (All Models)
Injen's latest SP series air intake systems are custom designed to make the most HP gain for top-end high-performance cars. The SP intake systems use Injen's new MR technology to optimize air fuel ratio. Because they are tuned and customized for each specific car, the Injen SP series blur the distinction between cold-air and short-ram intakes. In fact, an Injen SP series air intake can be either cold air or short ram air system, depending on what works best for a given car.
Each Injen SP air intake system is built from 6061, T-6 aluminum alloy to ensure high-strength, light weight, and corrosion resistance. The SP series intake system features TIG welded aluminum vacuum ports and brackets. The Injen SP air intake also includes a rubber vibra-mount used to relieve stress on the intake pipe from driving vibration. Each Injen air intake system comes with a replaceable Injen performance urethane air filter, stainless steel clamps, and all necessary hardware required for bolt-on installation.
All Injen air intake systems come with Injen's limited lifetime warranty.
Injen SP Series Air Intake System Product Summary:
- Intake piping made from lightweight T-6061 billet aluminum alloy for high-strength, light weight, and corrosion resistance
- Rubber vibra-mount used to relieve stress on intake pipe due to engine vibration
- Mandrel-bent pipe to reduce pipe wrinkles and maximize airflow
- TIG welded aluminum vacuum ports
- TIG welded brackets
- Stainless steel clamps
- Comes with Injen's replaceable performance urethane air filter with built-in velocity stack
- Comes with all necessary hardware components for installation
- Injen's limited lifetime warranty