Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paint Code Help

4K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Magius 
#1 ·
Ok i have had my balt for about a year now i bought it as a salvage car dunno why, but now im trying to find out my paint code and i know that its suppose to be in my trunk but my car did not come w/ any carpet, spare cover,spare nothing i know its do to the slavage title but now i want to paint my RKSport lip kit and need help. My car is an 08 LT and is yellow in color i would assume that all yellows are the same on the cobalts??? but any help is apperciated thank you

#2 ·
Sorry man...would love to help but not too big on paint color codes...I'll look it up for u though...

#4 ·
when I got my spoiler painted I couldn't find the paint code anywhere. I ended up looking it up online. There are no codes on the car that match the summit white code I found on the 'net, but Googling that code came up with a lot of hits saying summit white, LOL.

#9 · (Edited)
The only listing the GM parts catalog has for yellow on an '08 'balt is 34U or WA 9414, dependign on which type of code you need. Without a serial number I will not 100% guarantee anything, but as I said it's the only yellow listed so there's no reason for this not to be your yellow. Hope this helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.