Door Trim, Front Grill... - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
Interior & Exterior Styling Talk about Chevy Cobalt interior and exterior products such as body kits, spoilers, steering wheels, shift knobs, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-10-2009, 12:13 PM Thread Starter
Prospect

Angry Door Trim, Front Grill...

I recently bought a 09 Cobalt coupe. on inspection after I returned home, found the rubber around the upper door on the car top to be held in place with a flimsy piece of plastic, almost pulled it off the car accidently. No glue to hold it in place, also the front grill is very flimsy and I am afraid that a rock from another vehicle could possibly snap it in half. I went on the internet and found most of the comments surrounding the car consider it to be a piece of junk.
Any one else find these items on their car like mine.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-10-2009, 01:03 PM
Cobalt Master

Garage
I have an 09 that was bought late July, nothing like that at all. I think you just got a lemon from the factory. This car is definitely not a POS, sure I've heard of the occasional weak tranny and brake rotors warping after 20K, but other than that it seems like a good car. Take it back to the dealer for the issues since you are under warranty, I would find those problems unacceptable and they should be fixed.

^^<==---___-A_m_e_r_i_c_a_n M_u_s_c_l_e-___---==>^^
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode