Anyone Have/seen DDM Raptor HID Kit? - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
Interior & Exterior Styling Talk about Chevy Cobalt interior and exterior products such as body kits, spoilers, steering wheels, shift knobs, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-21-2009, 06:51 PM Thread Starter
Forum God

Anyone Have/seen DDM Raptor HID Kit?

hey guys,

On the other HID forum, one of you suggested I get these raptor brand HID's in a hi/lo kit for my stock headlight housings. I was wondering if anyone on here has the kit or has seen anyone with it. It is pretty much all i have for budget right now (will be about $100 with shipping and all), so unless anyone has a better suggestion of hi/lo HID kit for about the same price then show me lol. thanks for your help again guyz!

here's the kit : http://www.ddmtuning.com/products/Ra...it-102-85.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-21-2009, 07:13 PM
Forum Regular

Send a message via AIM to Viper33884 Send a message via MSN to Viper33884 Send a message via Yahoo to Viper33884
Best thing to do is don't go cheap when buying HIDs, and that's pretty cheap. Also make sure they come with some sort of warranty.

Ryan aka Viper33884 | '06 Cobalt SS 2.4L | Userbars.com Admin
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-21-2009, 07:14 PM
Veteran

Speed-element has an HID kit kinda $$ but they wont screw you over Ive dealt with them in person so......yea you get what you pay for when it comes to HIDS

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-21-2009, 07:57 PM
Forum Regular

i actually have those ones bro and they work great i dont have the hi beams though just the low.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-21-2009, 09:00 PM
Veteran

I don't have these, but I was the one to suggest them. I suggested them (DDM) because of others who I have read on CSS that purchased kits from them and love them...I don't remember for sure if it's the Raptor kit or the one that's closer to $100 that people buy and have no problems with.

-Mike
|07' LS Sedan|Ultra Silver|Auto|MTX X Thunderlink|Debadged|35% Tint|Sportlines|Injen CAI|ARK Antenna|ARK STB| OTTP "Street" bar|Bridgestone Potenza RE960AS Pole Position 205-60-15|Hawk PC pads|PowerSlot Slotted rotors|

Not installed yet: Pacesetter Header|Exhaust Depot DP|LSJ Cat-Back|Injen Hydroshield|MSR 045 18x8 Black w/ Red Pinstripe
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-21-2009, 09:52 PM
Forum Regular

the kit i got was like 54 bucks.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-21-2009, 09:55 PM
Forum Regular

I have the DDM raptor kit myself, they are only like 2 weeks old now but they work fine... who knows if they are good in the long run but they are great so far.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-21-2009, 10:05 PM
Forum Regular

when i first got mine one of my ballast was messed up but i just sent it back and they replaced it. I havent had a problem since then and ive had them for 7 months. still love them and still bright as hell lol
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-22-2009, 04:57 AM Thread Starter
Forum God

cool! Thanks for your input guys. The kits always cost me more because of shipping to Canada which always f***s me up lol. But it's still a good price, and I had the ebay HID single beam kit on my last car but this kit looks better so anything better is perfect for me. Im gonna go with the raptor kit in hi/lo 8000k. Ill post pics when i get em installed!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode