Lambo Doors Found This - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
Interior & Exterior Styling Talk about Chevy Cobalt interior and exterior products such as body kits, spoilers, steering wheels, shift knobs, etc.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-26-2009, 07:12 AM Thread Starter
Forum God

Lambo Doors Found This

hey,
i know after beamer's post people may be a bit reluctant to buying lambo doors but they just look so sexxy on our car that i was doing somer esearch on pricing, and saw this site...looks pretty good for anyone looking to buy. I'm not looking to buy so this is really just for your info. Just thought it was a cool site and it does say direct bolt on no drilling welding etc....dunno to believe it or not lol. Have fun!

Chevrolet Cobalt Vertical Lambo Doors Bolt On 05 06 07 08 09 10
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-26-2009, 07:22 AM
Forum God

That looks exactly like badg1rl's car. Sick!!!!! But lambo doors ain't my style

Dropped Carbon Fiber SS, Project JDM

post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-26-2009, 07:23 AM
Super Moderator
YourCobalt of the Month Winner

Garage
Send a message via AIM to Beamer Send a message via Yahoo to Beamer
not a bad price, they do not seem to raise as high as the kit I have but some people do not mind that. If its really a made for specific car kit it maybe not be a too hard of an install but still need some skills and do not be surprised if you have to modify anything. I was not trying to discourage anyone from doing it, its just a good amount of work if you plan to do it yourself and really feel accomplished as to dropping off at a shop and paying for it to be done.

My Gone But Not Forgotten Cobalt(s) Show off

2015 Fiat 500 Abarth | 2016 International Durastar

Check out my Youtube page

post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-26-2009, 07:33 AM Thread Starter
Forum God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beamer View Post
not a bad price, they do not seem to raise as high as the kit I have but some people do not mind that. If its really a made for specific car kit it maybe not be a too hard of an install but still need some skills and do not be surprised if you have to modify anything. I was not trying to discourage anyone from doing it, its just a good amount of work if you plan to do it yourself and really feel accomplished as to dropping off at a shop and paying for it to be done.
Yeah, if you are buying a direct bolt-on kit the doors will only go up to 75 degrees, so that no fender modification is needed which means true bolt-on doors. The only real modification I see here would eb to re-do the wiring to the door so that it is long enough etc. if I were to go with vertical doors I would forsure get a bolt-on kit. But, not lookin for these anytime soon so for now i'll shop for my other mods lol
post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-26-2009, 09:47 AM
Say What again!
YourCobalt of the Month Winner
YourCobalt.com Premium Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by hailcesar75 View Post
That looks exactly like badg1rl's car. Sick!!!!! But lambo doors ain't my style
X2

1986 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z - Wrecked/Sold
1998 Chevrolet Cavalier - Wrecked/Donated
2007 Chevrolet Cobalt LT - M62 Supercharger, Ported Throttle Body, 42 lb/hr Injectors, Intense 2.9" Pulley, Cobra Heat Exchanger, SS/TC Exhaust, TTR Engine and Trans Mounts, Trifecta Tune, ZZP Header and Downpipe, '08+ FE5 Struts/Shocks, SSC Springs, FE5 Control Arms, SS/SC Front Swaybar, Powell Hardcore Rear Swaybar, 18" MSR 045s, Dunlop ZIIs, Nightshaded Tails/Side Markers, Shorty Antenna, Black Bowties, Black Grilles, Black Headlights, Dual JL 12" w1v2 Subs, A/D/S Front/Rear Speakers, Pioneer 7" Touchscreen, G85 Recaros, Leather Rear Seats, 160 MPH Cluster.
2014 Chevrolet Cruze Diesel - 17" MSR 013s, Black Bowties, Black Tails, UR Rear Lower Bar, K&N Intake, Trifecta Tune
1981 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 - JVC Ribbon Tweeters, SEAS Mids, Pyle Woofers, Kenwood Tape Deck, Zapco Amp/Equilizer, Ceramic-Coated Longtubes, 2.5" Pypes Stainless Exhaust, Bilstein B6 Shocks, GW U/L Control Arms, Hotchkis Springs Sway Bars, DD HDX Cluster
2017 Chevrolet Volt LT - Black Bowties
post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-26-2009, 10:38 AM
Contributor

post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-26-2009, 10:44 AM
Cobalt Master

Garage
X2 at the damn poster. Its so overrated at this point, I hate cars with them - except for real Lambos

^^<==---___-A_m_e_r_i_c_a_n M_u_s_c_l_e-___---==>^^
post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-26-2009, 11:24 AM
Forum Regular

that purple car is fn sick!
post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-26-2009, 11:43 AM
Forum God

Garage
That is badg1rl's car

SOLD! 2.2 TURBOCHARGED. GT28 TURBO, 60# INJECTORS, WISECO PISTONS, EAGLE CONNECTING RODS, ZZP 3" DOWNPIPE, PACESETTER EXHAUST, K&N INTAKE, CUSTOM COLDSIDE PIPING, DEJON HOTSIDE PIPING, 2.4 INTAKE MANIFOLD,2.4 THROTTLE BODY, TRIFECTA TUNED.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-26-2009, 11:58 AM
Forum Regular

where can i see more of it? i love that thing! definately my fav cobalt i have seen. i may end up doing the lambo door thing. had them before on my 2g eclipse. anyone have this kit?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode