Need New Headlight Bulbs&fogs, Any Suggestions? - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
Interior & Exterior Styling Talk about Chevy Cobalt interior and exterior products such as body kits, spoilers, steering wheels, shift knobs, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-18-2012, 08:43 PM Thread Starter
Contributor

Garage
Need New Headlight Bulbs&fogs, Any Suggestions?

So I seen this cobalt once with crystal clear lights and fogs, and am wondering how or where to get them? I also seen some civics drive by with just them lights that are so focused, it looks like a gem. I'm want this for my cobalt ha.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-18-2012, 10:14 PM
Expert

Well I have a 2006, I replaced mine with new aftermarket ones, nobody knows any better, but I often hear people assuming my car is a much newer model than it actually is, probably because of the new headlights.

Go to ebay.com look for "chevy cobalt headlamp pair" you can get them for less than $100, and simply replace your old ones with those. I get lots of compliments about my headlights, well worth it.

If your looking for custom headlights, like halos and projectors, you can also check ebay too.

Old Car: Chevy Cobalt 2006 LS Sedan base (Automatic)

New Car: Chevy Impala 2011 LT Fully Loaded (Automatic)
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-19-2012, 12:22 AM
Contributor

If you get some actual HID bi-xenon projectors along with 4,300k bulbs and retrofit them into your headlights, it's just gorgeous. Having the sharp cutoff slice right through fog is nice too.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-19-2012, 10:39 AM Thread Starter
Contributor

Garage
Having the sharp cutoff slice right through fog is nice too.

What do you mean? and Yes new newlights do make a difference, but I'm pretty sure that the little gem light I described above is due to the projector style headlight, something to do with the smaller reflector maybe? If I put HIDs in my stocks wouldn't my my stocks just blind people? haha

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode