Good Site for Decals? - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
Interior & Exterior Styling Talk about Chevy Cobalt interior and exterior products such as body kits, spoilers, steering wheels, shift knobs, etc.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-12-2013, 08:16 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
Good Site for Decals?

So I was thinking of adding some decals on my car, likely after winter. Not the usual (and rather silly imo) rear window stickers kids seem to like these days, but something completely different, and bigger. I'm still deciding on a theme but the leading contender so far is My Little Pony, half of the reasoning because I like the show and half because it's the exact opposite thing 99% of all the car enthusiasts in my age group would do. I'm sick of seeing stickers saying dumb things like 'so fresh' and 'illest' (Oh yeah, you're ill all right) so this would be my answer to those. Anyways, I was wondering if there are some specialty sites that would make decals like that, and if you'd kindly share them with me. I would be very appreciative. Thanks.

'07 Eclipse GT build thread - 280whp, 254wtq
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-13-2013, 06:26 AM
Forum Regular

go to any comercial sign banner place they can laser cut anything these days

2009 cobalt ss,k&N typhoon intake, short shifter,tuned cat-back exhaust, jet black.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-13-2013, 08:29 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plain Jane View Post
So I was thinking of adding some decals on my car, likely after winter. Not the usual (and rather silly imo) rear window stickers kids seem to like these days, but something completely different, and bigger. I'm still deciding on a theme but the leading contender so far is My Little Pony, half of the reasoning because I like the show and half because it's the exact opposite thing 99% of all the car enthusiasts in my age group would do. I'm sick of seeing stickers saying dumb things like 'so fresh' and 'illest' (Oh yeah, you're ill all right) so this would be my answer to those. Anyways, I was wondering if there are some specialty sites that would make decals like that, and if you'd kindly share them with me. I would be very appreciative. Thanks.
You do know they make a toy called "my little pony" for young girls, right?

[IMG][/IMG]

2005 cobalt base model coupe

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-13-2013, 11:09 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
Oh yes, I'm well aware, thank you

post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-13-2013, 11:22 AM
Gawd of Thunda!
YourCobalt.com Premium Member

Send a message via Skype™ to SpeedyCobalt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plain Jane View Post
If you het that sticker Id stay away from driving around any schools XD

What makes you want a sticker my little pony?.. Is that not some 5 year old girls show?

2005 Stealth grey metallic 2DR Standard Base Model
2006 Burnt Orange 2DR Standard SS
MY SHOWOFF THREAD

post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-13-2013, 12:35 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
Simply because it's different.

The worst sticker I've seen was on this kid's Civic SI. He added a few extra letters until it read 'so SIck' I was not impressed.

post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-13-2013, 01:29 PM
Super Moderator

It is different. I have one on my car that says "this sticker adds 5HP" BUT I think I'm gonna taken it off

2005 cobalt base model coupe
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-13-2013, 01:45 PM
Forum Regular

Garage
what i want to get is a sticker that goes on the top of the front windshield that says team chevy, and then i also want the fender stripes on either my passenger or driver side

youtube.com/nascarfan78

post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-13-2013, 10:28 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by swanman35 View Post
It is different. I have one on my car that says "this sticker adds 5HP" BUT I think I'm gonna taken it off
Keep it, if it makes you smile it's okay

Quote:
Originally Posted by vettesrule76 View Post
what i want to get is a sticker that goes on the top of the front windshield that says team chevy, and then i also want the fender stripes on either my passenger or driver side
I don't know about the Team Chevy thing personally, but I love the dual fender stripes a la '96 Corvette Grand Sport. Red stripes on a blue body would look like it means serious business in my books.

post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-28-2013, 10:15 AM
Prospect

Send a message via Yahoo to CobaltChicky
I've been wanting to find somewhere that has the fender stripes that you can order in ANY color. My Beast is mostly 'murdered out' but some slight accents inside the car are HOT pink so I'd like to have some matching HOT pink stripes but so far all I can seem to find is Barbie pink..... ew.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode