Hi Beams on 4th Gen Depo's Aren't Working - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
Interior & Exterior Styling Talk about Chevy Cobalt interior and exterior products such as body kits, spoilers, steering wheels, shift knobs, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 10-18-2013, 08:47 PM Thread Starter
Newcomer

Hi Beams on 4th Gen Depo's Aren't Working

Hi guys. First off, just want to say hi. Stumbled across this site and thought you guys might be able to lend some thoughts. I recently tried to get my bolt inspected and I failed due to hi beams not coming on. Sure enough they definitely don't lol. I have the 4th gen depo's with an HID kit installed on the projector low beams. I've never actually tested the hi beams nor have I ever used them so I do not know if this is new or was broken from the start. I have; however, had my depos for about 2 years so I've passed inspection before... haha. I was checking the wiring and I remembered the stockers had only one connection for the 9007 that was both low and hi beams and these 4th gens have 2 seperate housings. I'm pretty sure they're still wired up with a harness that adapts into the stock connection though right? So i'm stumped and I'd really like to get the hi beams working so I can pass inspection. Also i've searched for a very long time trying to find something similiar to this and came up with nothing :/ don't want you guys to think I just jumped on here and started a new thread without trying to research. Thanks in advance for any thoughts or info!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode