Detailing the Upholstery
I recently detailed the entire interior of my 2000 Toyota Corolla, and it turned out great. I'm thinking about doing the same for my girlfriend's 2008 Chevy Cobalt, and I wanted to get some feedback. Here's my plan.
1) Remove all of the seats, spot clean them with degreaser, and pressure wash them to remove all dirt and stains.
2) Clean all interior panels (dash, console, cup holders, etc.) with a degreaser. Follow up with polish for a gloss finish.
3) Remove all trim pieces to get to the carpet. Pull the carpet out and thoroughly clean with degreaser and pressure washer.
4) Clean all interior glass and mirrors.
5) After drying, replace carpet, trim, and seats.
I used Purple Power in my Toyota, and it seemed to attack the stains without damaging the color of my interior. What would you guys recommend?