any way you could post a diy for hooking it into the fuse box? im a retard when it comes to wiring stuff...
I guess i could try a shorthand version.
You want to be able to control the flow of electricity to anything from your fusebox because otherwise it will just be constantly running and drain your battery. That's why the toggle switch was neccessary.
1) Splice the ground and positive wires from both LED's together.
2) Run the ground wire to a metal grounding area near the fusebox (i used on of the strut bolts)
3) Run the longer positive wire through both sides of the toggle
4) Install toggle somewhere
5) Strip bare the end of the positive wire and remove desired fuse
6) Place bare wire underneath fuse and re-plug fuse.
Its a little more detailed than that, but thats the basic outline of what i did. Hope that helped at all.